What are you playing today?

Played some BotW on the Wii U. Ā I remembered how good off screen play is and how much I want a Switch. Ā I just wish it had more games that were well priced but ah well.

Ā 

Update: Played it off and on for a good bit of today, just looking around and seeing what's what.Ā  I've just bookmarked the Polygon map for the Shrines (because fuck waiting) and I'll dip back in again tomorrow.Ā Ā 

Ā 

It does make me want a new handheld as I love gaming on a smaller screen (there's something about music/movie on in the background, whilst you game) so either I need to buy some new DS games (since that's all we have) or look at something else (or just get over it).

Playing yokai busters and sonic mania (finally). Thinking about what I want to take with me for a business trip in another week.

Ā 

On 9/18/2018 at 4:22 PM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I've been playing some Final Fight on the Capcom Beat 'Em Up collection that released today on Switch.

Would you say itā€™s worth getting the collection or does itā€™s fun run thin after a while? I kind of want to get butafter getting the sf collection I only played a few mins then got bored :/

6 minutes ago, chakoo said:

Ā 

Ā 

Would you say itā€™s worth getting the collection or does itā€™s fun run thin after a while? I kind of want to get butafter getting the sf collection I only played a few mins then got bored :/

Well, I love beat 'em ups from that era, so at $20, it was an easy buy for me.Ā 

Ā 

But you're talking to someone who spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars on the arcade PCBs.

14 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Well, I love beat 'em ups from that era, so at $20, it was an easy buy for me.Ā 

Ā 

But you're talking to someone who spends hundreds and hundreds of dollars on the arcade PCBs.

Yep, iā€™m the same. So that is kind of why iā€™m curiousĀ if theyā€™re still holding up for you. Ā I think the $20 point is a good one.

8 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

Played some BotW on the Wii U. Ā I remembered how good off screen play is and how much I want a Switch. Ā I just wish it had more games that were well priced but ah well.

Ā 

Update: Played it off and on for a good bit of today, just looking around and seeing what's what.Ā  I've just bookmarked the Polygon map for the Shrines (because fuck waiting) and I'll dip back in again tomorrow.Ā Ā 

Ā 

It does make me want a new handheld as I love gaming on a smaller screen (there's something about music/movie on in the background, whilst you game) so either I need to buy some new DS games (since that's all we have) or look at something else (or just get over it).

I have Zelda on both Wii U and Switch.Ā  The Switch version is much better.

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

30% into Tomb Raider. I'm speechless at the reviews it has gotten but I won't trash it anymore. I'll beat it cause I wasted money on it.Ā 

I think you would have enjoyed it more had you not jumped directly into it right after Spider-Man. Thatā€™s what is great about DQ XI. Itā€™s all together another type of game and itā€™s also great.Ā 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

30% into Tomb Raider. I'm speechless at the reviews it has gotten but I won't trash it anymore. I'll beat it cause I wasted money on it.Ā 

That's kind of how I feel like about Spider-Man. I think its visuals and story are carrying the boring gameplay forward. Reminds me of The Last of Us. I loved watching it, but hated playing it.Ā 

• Guillotine 1

38 minutes ago, AndrewDean84 said:

That's kind of how I feel like about Spider-Man. I think its visuals and story are carrying the boring gameplay forward. Reminds me of The Last of Us. I loved watching it, but hated playing it.Ā 

Ā 

The fact you don't like Spider-Man AND TLOU makes anything you comment about null. Two of the best games I've ever played.Ā :lol: