What are you playing today?

44 minutes ago, mikechorney said:

I'm playing lots of Forza Horizon 4.

Forza Horizon 4 is awesome.  That run is not all that great...

Its got some great art assets attached to it, though yeah in terms of an actual route to race its not great.

Mostly a nostalgia factor, makes me wish race had a more dedicated gametype in Halo though.

2 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

jus finished the main campaign in Tomb Raider... moving on to the Ass. Creed Double feature. Origins and Odyssey. Wish me luck! Gonna try and knock both these sucker out before Red Dead comes out :lol:

That's insane and you'll make yourself miserable. Just play one of them. 

I logged 67 hours in Origins and I'm betting Odyssey is even bigger.

13 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

That's insane and you'll make yourself miserable. Just play one of them. 

I logged 67 hours in Origins and I'm betting Odyssey is even bigger.

Lol I know it's a fool's errand... I rarely play games until I stop enjoying them. I'll play them until I get tired or burned out and play something else. 

On 10/2/2018 at 10:25 AM, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I have the original Fatal Frame trilogy on PS2, though I never got around to playing them. I heard the later games were kinda bad, so I never bothered. Maybe I could start the series this month!

I have a friend who is very afraid of ghosts. He could not stare at the ghosts long enough to take a proper picture without getting freaked out. ?

On ‎10‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 7:16 PM, skillzdadirecta said:

jus finished the main campaign in Tomb Raider... moving on to the Ass. Creed Double feature. Origins and Odyssey. Wish me luck! Gonna try and knock both these sucker out before Red Dead comes out :lol:

As has been mentioned by a couple of others Origins is a 70+ hour game -- and Odyssey is reportedly much longer.

TBH, while I enjoyed AC:Origins, it is VERY repetitive.  I couldn't imagine playing two of them back-to-back.

Yesterday I played some Night Trap and failed to get a perfect run about halfway. Then I played some Castlevania 2 and beat stage 2, Than I tried to play Resident Evil 2 on Dreamcast but had video issues ( think I can figure it out just acting up.) Then I played some Horizon Zero Dawn and got past a tough spot for me. Then played Guacamelee and made a little progress.

'Finished' DQXI last night.  It keeps going in a way I don't think I've seen a game try yet.  That's impressive considering how final the game could have felt without the post-game stuff.

It's maybe not the best JRPG ever, but it is great game.  It makes me want to go back and play some other DQ games if they're anywhere near as good.  I've only beaten IX.  Any of the others worth playing?

EDIT:  I just read that the japanese version of XI had no voiced dialogue.  wtf?  I can't imagine this game without it.