~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

5 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

If this is the event in question that caused the spread....uh this is quite bad. The rapid tests are not that accurate

Ummmm has anyone checked the guy sitting on the aisle next to the president of Notre Dame??

He aint looking so good. 

• Haha 1

With it becoming more and more likely Trump either caught this Saturday, or prior to that and was actually patient zero at the Barrett announcement, I am very worried Biden got it at the debate. I know he tested negative, but as others have said it may be too early to get an accurate reading.

The perfect end to 2020 would be if Trump got it, gave it to Biden. Trump lives, Biden dies and we get 4 more years.

You know what is fun to consider? I think most people assumed that if something happened to Trump, by some legal reasoning that would mean Pence would get whatever result Trump would have got.

Now flip the script. A lot less confident that would happen for Kamala. How much you want to bet SCOTUS would hand down a judgement saying all votes for Joe are invalid and the only way to vote in a Dem would be writing it in? Making it virtually impossible to beat Trump.

5 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I watch enough Fox News to know the three hour block tonight of Tucker, Hannity, and Ingraham will be all Biden bullshit or finding obscure liberals on Twitter that are wishing the president ill.

It will be two hours of them showing DayOnePatch posts.

• Haha 1

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

Imagine thinking Trump is going to be fine in 2 weeks, lololololololololololol.

I hadn't really thought of that.

I was thinking this hit him a bit early if it takes two weeks to recover....but yeah, that is kind of just the ideal scenario.

What I have thought of is that if he continues to try to campaign you could have William Henry Harrison situation where he campaigns himself to death. 

I was thinking this would knock him out for two weeks. But as an obese 75 year old even if this doesn't kill him he probably ain't going to be spry immediately after two weeks, either. So this could knock him out of campaigning all the way to the election.

It won’t make a lick of difference, but this should really be a wake up call for the age of our president and senate (congress to some degree).

It would still be cause for concern if the president was COVID positive, but if he / she was late 40s early 50s, in relatively good shape and active, I would be much less concerned than I currently am.