~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

For y'all wondering about a President Pence appointing a new VP you need to know that would require confirmation by both the Senate AND House.

Amendment XXV Section 2

Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

So is it possible that he actually does have nothing except mild cold symptoms and is just being a complete hypochondriac about it?

(Maybe not with that Acosta tweet. Who knows! There's no possible statement the White House could put out that would be believable because no one even tangentially connected to the administration has any credibility.)

3 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

So is it possible that he actually does have nothing except mild cold symptoms and is just being a complete hypochondriac about it?

(Maybe not with that Acosta tweet. Who knows! There's no possible statement the White House could put out that would be believable because no one even tangentially connected to the administration has any credibility.)

I hate to give deference to Trump, you know because he’s a shit human being, but medical panic attacks are a real thing. I’m sure it’s exasperating his symptoms.

Just now, osxmatt said:

I hate to give deference to Trump, you know because he’s a shit human being, but medical panic attacks are a real thing. I’m sure it’s exasperating his symptoms.

Hopefully he panics himself into another stroke.

7 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Not sure if the bit about a lower risk of outdoor transmission holds up when you're literally surrounded by people breathing out aerosols

Oh, George won’t be getting rid of skeletor that easily. She is immortal!

Just now, MarSolo said:

And just like that, we forgot about Trump literally attacking Biden’s son’s drug problems.

Or Trump, Fox News, and the Republican Party attacking Biden as “weak” and “lacking the mental acuity” and constantly hiding “in his bunker basement.”

2 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

From Covid, or from the obesity, strokes, dementia, and the life long privilege that only a rich white man can feel?

I don't want Trump to die, but I also am not looking forward to skyrocketing infection rates when he recovers and starts telling everyone to open back up because Covid is nothing because he beat it.

I hope he doesn’t die because he qualifies as human (barely), but also because it would deprive us all of witnessing the far more optimal outcome of him facing a landslide loss in the election. Death isn’t much of a punishment considering we are all born to die. I don’t think he will learn anything by becoming seriously ill, but perhaps some of his followers will realize that they were wrong about Covid. 

I also don’t want Trump to become some type of permanent martyr for the alt right. I think his death would permanently seal his brand on everything even more than it already is. 

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

Did you see what I posted earlier about Barr using his hands to wipe his nose and then immediately go shake hands?

Ah I saw that video earlier on another forum and was referring to it, I didn't realized that you posted it here. :skull: