What beer or liquor have you drank recently

Remarkableriots

On 10/25/2018 at 8:28 AM, Biggie said:

Going to try Southern Tier Cherry Cordial this weekend @Emblazon  

I will report back. 

It’s a very good stout. Just a hint of Cherry upfront and lots of chocolate on the back end. Not bitter and has no aftertaste. The more you drink the better it becomes. Up next I’m going to try the Southern Tier Thick Mint or creme brûlée.  

Not really a fan of Pinot Noirs, but there are some very good ones in Santa Barbara/Santa Ynez.  Although, imho, the real gems from that area are the Syrahs, Grenaches, and Moruvedres (along with any number of GSM blends).  There are also some solid Cab Francs, Petit Verdots, and Cinsaults to be found.  

On 10/24/2018 at 5:28 PM, Emblazon said:

I can't keeps track. Had a Breckenridge Vanilla Porter which was rather tasty, then I had a Lagunitas Little Sumpin Dumplings which wasn't bad for an IPA. 

Heading to Rock Bottom after this. 

Speaking of Vanilla I bought this White Chocolate beer from a local brewery called the Bruery. It's a $30 bottle but I can't wait to try it. They are one of my favorite breweries in Orange County and thinking of joining their Reserve club. They have some amazing sour beers :drool:

IMG-20181106-174957.jpg

• Like 3

6 hours ago, The def star said:

Speaking of Vanilla I bought this White Chocolate beer from a local brewery called the Bruery. It's a $30 bottle but I can't wait to try it. They are one of my favorite breweries in Orange County and thinking of joining their Reserve club. They have some amazing sour beers :drool:

IMG-20181106-174957.jpg

The Bruery is awesome. We get some of their regular releases over here in NY...but White Choloclate and Black Tuesday are their premiere releases and very tough to get. 

Let us know what you think. 

On 11/12/2018 at 5:02 PM, Jose said:

We drank a 5 liter bottle of Brunello yesterday for my sister's birthday.  I would post a pic if I knew how the hell to do it.

On 11/12/2018 at 6:39 PM, Biggie said:

I know right? Posting pics is a confusing process now. 

Posting pictures is the same as it has always been, isn't it? Post the link, it automatically embeds, finished. :confused: 

On 11/14/2018 at 7:51 PM, Jose said:

I wasn't complaining btw! I've never known how to post pics lol. Thanks Emblazon!

We used to allow uploading pictures to the site but we have significantly less storage available on the Invision hosting so I suggested turning it off to avoid a crisis when we eventually ran up against our limit.