What beer or liquor have you drank recently

Remarkableriots

1 hour ago, thewhyteboar said:

rum_dip1.jpg

Got a bottle of this as a gift. Holy hell is it good.

When I tried it I was initially unimpressed but after using most of the bottle for some tasty rum and cokes I tried it on its own again and found it much better.

Macallan 15 Fine Oak

Auchentoshan Three Wood

Flor de Cana 12

Bacardi 10 Year

6_A93716_B-3364-4_D4_C-_A23_D-7_FC5_D542

Hands down, far and away the best pumpkin ale I've ever had. The smell is amazing, and it tastes exactly like it smells.

Everything else I've ever had is quite a ways down from it, even my #2, Schlafly. 

Southern Tier also has a new flavor--cold pressed coffee Pumking. Didn't get it, though. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Will this be available closer to Halloween time @Emblazon? Just not feeling pumpkin beer in early September but I’d like to try it. Never had a pumpkin beer. 

Probably not. Whole Hog is notorious for coming out early, and once it's gone, it's gone. Very limited supply, usually takes less than a week to sell out. 

17 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Probably not. Whole Hog is notorious for coming out early, and once it's gone, it's gone. Very limited supply, usually takes less than a week to sell out. 

Ok thanks. I’m going to look for it and snag it. I’ll keep it in the fridge until it’s atleast October. 

On 9/8/2018 at 3:51 PM, Emblazon said:

6_A93716_B-3364-4_D4_C-_A23_D-7_FC5_D542

Hands down, far and away the best pumpkin ale I've ever had. The smell is amazing, and it tastes exactly like it smells.

Everything else I've ever had is quite a ways down from it, even my #2, Schlafly. 

Southern Tier also has a new flavor--cold pressed coffee Pumking. Didn't get it, though. 

Such a basic bitch. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Going to try a few tonight. They weren’t cold so I just finished up my Voo Doo Ranger Juicy Haze. Really looking forward to trying the Southern Tier Pumking tonight. Never had a pumpkin beer. ?

That's definitely one to get you hooked on pumpkins. :sun:

• Like 1

Do you guys have any recommendations for a "Fall" beer that's more readily available?  I love beer but I'm so overwhelmed by the choices i never know where to start when i wan't to try something new.  The biggest problem I run into is somebody recommends a beer and it's no where to be found in my area.  Emblazon posted Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale which sounds cool and their website says a distributor has it about 8 miles from where i live.  Might drive out and pick it up if I get a chance.

5 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Do you guys have any recommendations for a "Fall" beer that's more readily available?  I love beer but I'm so overwhelmed by the choices i never know where to start when i wan't to try something new.  The biggest problem I run into is somebody recommends a beer and it's no where to be found in my area.  Emblazon posted Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale which sounds cool and their website says a distributor has it about 8 miles from where i live.  Might drive out and pick it up if I get a chance.

Where do you live?

8 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

I wanted to try that Whole Hog Pumpkin Ale too but tried searching the website for my zip code. Nothing anywhere in over 100 miles. :( 

I can recommend Southern Tier Pumking. It’s very good. 

16 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

If you can get your hands on Whole Hog, DO EET NOOOWWW!!!

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Southern Tier is a NY brewery and should be available in your stores. 

Yup. 

8 hours ago, DarkStar189 said:

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania area

Great Lakes distributes where you are and is generally pretty good. Scrolling through their beer list, they have an Oktoberfest, and the Elliott Ness Amber Lager would probably be in line with what you're looking for.

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

Great Lakes distributes where you are and is generally pretty good. Scrolling through their beer list, they have an Oktoberfest, and the Elliott Ness Amber Lager would probably be in line with what you're looking for.

Love that brewery. Be on the lookout for their Christmas Ale. Haven't tried their Octoberfest. 

@Emblazon

Stock was low but I was able to grab a 6 pack of the Pumpkin Ale. Probably be a few days before I get around to trying it. 

1AgBgAQ.jpg

I had never been to this beer distributor before but it was awesome. Selection was crazy. They have like 4 or 5 aisles of different stuff, not even including all the regular beers. 

Breski Beverage

• Like 3