What beer or liquor have you drank recently

Remarkableriots

7 hours ago, Biggie said:

I saw this last night and almost picked up a six.  So ya say it’s p’good huh.  🤔

I saw that last night too and almost bought it! Maybe I'll check it out next weekend and report back.

Last night I had the Arrogant Bastard. Tonight it's Sierra Nevada Sidecar orange ipa. Had it the last 2 weeks and enjoy it. 

vD6RZ8C.jpg

8 hours ago, Biggie said:

I saw this last night and almost picked up a six.  So ya say it’s p’good huh.  🤔

I really like it. It is a bit bitter so if you don’t like bitter beers, I would pass. Otherwise definitely try it. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 9:58 PM, ManUtdRedDevils said:

I really like it. It is a bit bitter so if you don’t like bitter beers, I would pass. Otherwise definitely try it. 

It’s good. Reminds me of a sour but not as intense as a sour. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Blkm0nk3y92 said:

Just finished a 6 pack of Dos Equis because I waited too late to go to the liquor store and when I went in there was a line that wrapped around that was a 30+ minute wait so I went to the gas station and ya can't get over 3.2% at gas stations here. :nottalking:

Damn. You got like 1 liquor store there or something?

12 hours ago, Blkm0nk3y92 said:

Just finished a 6 pack of Dos Equis because I waited too late to go to the liquor store and when I went in there was a line that wrapped around that was a 30+ minute wait so I went to the gas station and ya can't get over 3.2% at gas stations here. :nottalking:

10 hours ago, Biggie said:

Damn. You got like 1 liquor store there or something?

Sounds like Utah? Alcohol is sole by the government there and they actively don't want buying it to be convenient. IIRC you can't even buy cold beer in Utah. 

DFH-Slighty-Mighty-Featured.jpg?fit=1300

It's...not bad! I'm trying to trim my waistline a little bit, and it's a good option for something that satiates the desire for a nightly drink or two, while also cutting a little corner. It doesn't pack a whole lot of flavor, but what's there is good. Hopefully it sells well and they don't end production.

23 hours ago, Chris- said:

DFH-Slighty-Mighty-Featured.jpg?fit=1300

It's...not bad! I'm trying to trim my waistline a little bit, and it's a good option for something that satiates the desire for a nightly drink or two, while also cutting a little corner. It doesn't pack a whole lot of flavor, but what's there is good. Hopefully it sells well and they don't end production.

I didn't realize that was a 4% beer. Now more curious to try it. 4.5% is slightly too high to be a session beer but that's what's more common. 

• 2 weeks later...

Just made some homemade rum cream using an Irish cream recipe I found online modified a bit. Not what I expected (not as thick and the condensed milk adds some texture) but still good. First taste was heavy on condensed milk and light on rum (what was on the bottom of the mixing bowl after transferring the rest to a large bottle) but the rest seems good.

So, we went to the tasting room, came back with two growlers of Chugsuckle Brunch (might be my new favorite beer of all-time) and a case of Imperial Grind, which is a higher ABV version of my favorite stout of all-time (Winter Grind). 

We had a flight of 8, and every one was really good. 

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Emblazon said:

@Chris-

So, I've been drinking Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing all night... and I gotta say... it's actually really fucking good. I've hated SN for so long because of Celebration Ale, and I've hated IPAs forever, but the flavor and subtle hoppiness of this has been really refreshing!

Wait...why the hell did Celebration Ale of all things make you hate Sierra Nevada???

6 hours ago, Emblazon said:

@Chris-

So, I've been drinking Sierra Nevada Hazy Little Thing all night... and I gotta say... it's actually really fucking good. I've hated SN for so long because of Celebration Ale, and I've hated IPAs forever, but the flavor and subtle hoppiness of this has been really refreshing!

Good on you. If you keep trying new ones, you may find you've developed a palate for them...I used to think Dogfish Head 60 Minute was super hoppy and bitter, but now it's so smooth that I almost think it's not hoppy or bitter enough.