What beer or liquor have you drank recently

Remarkableriots

Drinking 1800 silver with 1800 margarita mix amd I like it. Little sweet though. I got some vodka from the Grand Canyon distillery, I’ll have to try it out later and see if it’s any good. Figured I’d get that instead of Ketel One to support local or whatever.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rachel said:

I had a beer last week from some hipster brewery in the mountains. Can't remember what it was but it was gross and hoppy. I hate hoppy beers. 

I used to like them, now I can't stand them. I don't know what changed.

Hope you're still on the wagon. Or is it off the wagon? I don't understand that saying. But no judgement if you're not.

2 hours ago, Rachel said:

I have one drink from time to time. It doesn't intoxicate me at all so I still consider myself sober. 

I don't know what works for you, but I personally have to keep myself from the "well I already had one..." mindset when I'm in my sober breaks. Like one drink isn't gonna kill me, but I have to remind myself that Pandora's box isn't open because I had one drink.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
55 minutes ago, Chris- said:

ptit7c9kh8411.jpg?width=640&crop=smart&a

Incredible. Just a lovely beer. This isn't my picture, and once I saw it I got a hearty chuckle because mine says 'hazy' instead of 'unfiltered'. 

Yea it used to say unfiltered but hazy became a buzz world so Stone changed it. This was my beer peak pandemic. It’s a solid beer and it helped me through the tough times. 

• Halal 1

spacer.png

I don’t drink alcohol but I recently tried my first official THC drink, and it tastes just like an orange crush with no weed taste at all. Buzz was a good mellow high that took roughly 30min for it to set in, and sadly my tolerance made it last about just as long (maybe an extra 15mins of mellowness)

10 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Yea it used to say unfiltered but hazy became a buzz world so Stone changed it. This was my beer peak pandemic. It’s a solid beer and it helped me through the tough times. 

I usually got local 4 packs but the pandemic times definitely saw a lot of Delicious IPA in our fridge. I don’t think there is a single brewery that can do what Stone does at a scale. 

6 hours ago, Chris- said:

I usually got local 4 packs but the pandemic times definitely saw a lot of Delicious IPA in our fridge. I don’t think there is a single brewery that can do what Stone does at a scale. 

During the pandemic, you couldn’t go into the store to see what they had. The liquor store I go to used to be a bank. You would walk up to the outside bank teller station and say “I would like two

cabs and two IPAs.” And they would pick them for you based on the stock they had. The first time I did it, I got FML. I ordered a few more times over that period before we were allowed back into stores and I could pick the beers I wanted. 

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

To celebrate @Chris- wasting an hour of his life on a potato, I bought a 4 pack of Dancing Gnome Wishbone. Hope the money will help fund fun activities in Pittsburgh that Chris can spend his free time on instead. 

I was there this past Saturday, very good stuff. NJ brewing can't even dream of competing. 

• True 1

• 3 months later...