Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - Information Thread, update: Update 2.1 "Overview" trailer and patch notes

legend

Cyberpunk 2077’s Night City: inside the design eras, the communities, and how they affect the player (VG247)

If you had to describe cyberpunk visual style, what would you say?

It’s easy to gravitate toward streets of neon signs reflected in rain-slick concrete, and people in tight layers of cropped, boxy techwear with ubiquitous cybernetic enhancements geometrically scored into their skin.

16 minutes ago, SFLUFAN said:

Hell yeah!

Yikes!

I doubt the removal of any third person shit is because of Immersion. What is the point of character customization at this point? Might was well just give you the option of male or female and call it a day.

Shit, might as well get rid of the protagonists voice acting if immersion is the reasoning behind removing all third person shit. I mean, I don't sound like this.

Why this voice that isn't mine coming out of my mouth? Why does my voice sound like someone named Gavin Drea?

Most of the cutscenes are in 1st person but the bigger cinematic scenes will be in 3rd. 

You will also see your character in mirrors, in the inventory menu and if you choose to view your bike in 3rd person while driving around.

Nothing really has changed or has been removed. All the previewd 3rd person cutscenes likely still exist it's just they pale in quantity next to the 1st person scenes.

6 hours ago, ALIEN-gunner said:

Most of the cutscenes are in 1st person but the bigger cinematic scenes will be in 3rd. 

You will also see your character in mirrors, in the inventory menu and if you choose to view your bike in 3rd person while driving around.

Nothing really has changed or has been removed. All the previewd 3rd person cutscenes likely still exist it's just they pale in quantity next to the 1st person scenes.

This is exactly what I was thinking.  Cut scenes and mirrors.

• 1 month later...