The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

8 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I am shocked by these allegations.  Totally. Shocked.

BBC News - Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The comedian and actor denies allegations made by women about his behaviour over a period of seven years.

"Overly online weirdo" is a much more apt description than "comedian and actor."

• 2 months later...
  • Jason changed the title to The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation
37 minutes ago, Jason said:
WWW.CNBC.COM

Sean Combs, a major force in hip-hop music, denies allegations that he sexually abused and exploited his accuser, Casandra Ventura, who sued him in New York.

Yeah I saw this pop up yesterday and I was wondering why he did such a big gesture giving all of the song rights back to the artists! And here it is.

7 hours ago, Jason said:
WWW.CNBC.COM

Sean Combs, a major force in hip-hop music, denies allegations that he sexually abused and exploited his accuser, Casandra Ventura, who sued him in New York.

6 hours ago, stepee said:

Yeah I saw this pop up yesterday and I was wondering why he did such a big gesture giving all of the song rights back to the artists! And here it is.

He just reached a settlement with Cassie about an hour ago.

• 3 weeks later...

old but I just found out about it :sadsun::sadsun::sadsun::sadsun::sadsun::sadsun::sadsun::sadsun::sadsun:

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘Torchwood’ actor was accused of showing cast and crew members his genitals while at work
VARIETY.COM

Actor John Barrowman said he 'hasn't hidden anything' but that his actions have been taken out of context.

• Confused 1

56 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Wtf. Did he have any repercussions for that? I never ever heard of that. 

It was the scene where he showed up naked and Leslie Knope answered the door. He was supposed to be wearing nude underwear to be blurred out, but instead just went naked on set.

Obviously there were no repercussions considering his subsequent success.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

It was the scene where he showed up naked and Leslie Knope answered the door. He was supposed to be wearing nude underwear to be blurred out, but instead just went naked on set.

Obviously there were no repercussions considering his subsequent success.

Seems harmless enough. :s

2 hours ago, stepee said:

So they were going to stick with the plan if he got away with it 

Knowing nothing of the details of this particular case, at first thought I theoretically wouldn't have a problem with this, honestly. It does happen that people, including and maybe especially famous people, are sometimes falsely accused, and waiting for our judicial system to complete its process before jumping to conclusions seems reasonable to me. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

3 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.CNN.COM

“Fast & Furious” franchise star Vin Diesel has been accused of sexual battery and creating a hostile work environment in a lawsuit filed by a former assistant.

Reading the article, the length of her employment and the timing of her termination certainly make things look bad for Diesel. Wonder what that means for Fast 11 as well.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Derek said:

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Gary Busey caused a stir in California as he dropped his pants in public and seemed to urinate on the sidewalk, all while maintaining eye contact with the onlooking cameras

I'm far more bothered by having to see his stomach than him pissing on the sidewalk.