The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

• 1 month later...

So first, allow me to share this article:

Randall_Emmett_Scandal_doc.jpg?w=1000&h=
VARIETY.COM

LA Times partnered with ABC News on Randall Emmett doc to air on Hulu as the Scandoval controversy involving 'Vanderpump Rules' explodes

As someone who got into Vanderpump via Real Housewives due to my wife back in the day, I found the show to be very watchable for a number of years. I had always heard about Lala's boyfriend Randall, yet for numerous seasons he never even appeared. It wasn't until I kinda dipped out that he began to make appearances more often due to numerous other cast members being let go for drama. Fast forward to the other day when I watched this documentary on Hulu, and HOLY FUCKING WOW! WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT!

This man is who's not only essentially 'Turtle' from 'Entourage', but exploited Bruce Willis' mental illness for years before it was made public, fails constantly to really pay anybody (even though he has made literally hundreds of millions of dollars!) What he does & how he treats his assistants and the like, just god awful. It wasn't until this doc more or less connected all the dots for me to follow that I had been aware of this douche for like ever, just didn't know how big of a d-bag he really is.

• Shocked 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/31/2023 at 6:05 PM, Jason said:
?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcalifornia-times-brig
WWW.LATIMES.COM

Danny Masterson was convicted in his second trial on charges he raped three women he met through the Church of Scientology in...

An update on sentencing...

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.apnews.com%2F4
APNEWS.COM

That ’70s Show” star Danny Masterson has been sentenced to 30 years to life in prison for the rapes of two women two decades ago.

Nice to not see him get a slap on the wrist here.

• Hype 1

7 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

An update on sentencing...

?url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.apnews.com%2F4
APNEWS.COM

That ’70s Show” star Danny Masterson has been sentenced to 30 years to life in prison for the rapes of two women two decades ago.

Nice to not see him get a slap on the wrist here.

He should have just stormed the capital. Shame.

Your daily reminder that Hollywood should burn;

VARIETY.COM

Ashton Kutcher called Danny Masterson a "role model" in a letter sent to the judge of Masterson's sexual assault trial.

Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis were two of more than 50 people who wrote to the judge in the Danny Masterson sexual assault trial to support the convicted actor ahead of his sentencing, per court documents obtained by Variety.

Kutcher and Kunis wrote letters in an effort to the urge the judge for a lesser sentencing. In Kutcher’s letter, he referred to Masterson as a “role model.” In Kunis’ letter, she vouched for Masterson’s “exceptional character” and referred to him as an “outstanding older brother figure.

Other stars from “The 70’s Show” who wrote to the judge include Debra Jo Rupp, who played Kitty on the sitcom, and Kurtwood Smith, who played Red. Masterson’s famous family members wrote letters in his support, including his siblings Alanna Masterson (“The Walking Dead”), Christopher Masterson (“Malcolm In the Middle”), Jordan Masterson (“Last Man Standing”), as well as his brother-in-law Billy Baldwin and his wife, the actor and model, Bijou Phillips. Other Hollywood names who wrote to the judge include actor Giovanni Ribisi; Jim Patterson, creator of Netflix’s “The Ranch;” Masterson’s former publicist, Jenni Weinman; and TV director, David Trainer, who worked on “The 70’s Show” and “The Ranch.”

In Kutcher’s letter, he writes: “While I’m aware that the judgement has been cast as guilty on two counts of rape by force and the victims have a great desire for justice, I hope that my testament to his character is taken into consideration in sentencing. I do not believe he is an ongoing harm to society and having his daughter raised without a present father would [be] a tertiary injustice in and of itself. Thank you for taking the time to read this.”

Kunis’ letter adds: “I wholeheartedly vouch for Danny Masterson’s exceptional character and the tremendous positive influence he has had on me and the people around him. His dedication to leading a drug-free life and the genuine care he extends to others make him an outstanding role model and friend.”

Both Kutcher and Kunis wrote about Masterson’s drug-free lifestyle, and noted he was a positive force on their lives. During the trial, prosecutors said Masterson drugged women before sexually assaulting them.

“One of the most remarkable aspects of Danny’s character is his unwavering commitment to discouraging the use of drugs. His influence on my in this regard has been invaluable,” Kunis wrote. “In an industry where the pressures and temptations of substance use can be overwhelming, Danny played a pivotal role in guiding me away from such destructive paths. His dedication to avoiding all substances has inspired not only me but also countless others in our circle. Danny’s steadfastness in promoting a drug-free lifestyle has been a guiding light in my journey through the entertainment world and has helped me prioritize my well-being and focus on make responsible choices.”

Kutcher wrote, “I attribute not falling into the typical Hollywood life of drugs directly to Danny.” He continued, “Any time that we were to meet someone or interact with someone who was on drugs, or did drugs, he made it clear that wouldn’t be a good person to be friends with… I am grateful to him for that positive peer pressure.”

"Please go easy on this violent rapist because he taught me to just say no to drugs!"

I  wonder if those letters pissed the judge off enough for her to run the sentences consecutively instead of concurrently.

• Guillotine 3

18 minutes ago, 69los said:

Trash couple "apologizing" for supporting rapists

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

162K likes, 1,632 comments - aplusk on September 9, 2023

The fact that they and their PR people actually thought that video would smooth things over is goddamned hilarious.

• True 1

44 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The fact that they and their PR people actually thought that video would smooth things over is goddamned hilarious.

These people are fucking morons.

Serious Brian Cox GIF by SuccessionHBO

I mean who could have guessed that the guy who got done up in brownface to hawk Popchips might be someone with smooth brained positions on sexual assault?

Has anyone here ever had someone they know do something really horrible, like rape or murder? An older (70+) guy in my parents' church that I've known for decades was recently found guilty of the kidnapping and murder of a 12 year old girl back in the 80s. As long as I had known him, he was a nice though admittedly somewhat odd (socially awkward) guy who did service missions abroad, volunteered all the time within the church, etc. When he was arrested and accused, we (my family and church friends) all thought it was kind of crazy. As the details of the case and of his life came out and he was ultimately found guilty though, we accepted the facts and verdict. At one point, I believe that he (through his attorney) reached out to several people in the church, including my parents, and asked for similar letters of support. As far as I know, not a single person wrote back or was otherwise willing to defend his character once the facts were known. 

This is all to say that I could see Kunis and Kutcher defending their friend of 25 years before the facts came out and he had his trial. And sure, both the guy from my parents'  church and Masterson no doubt also did some good things in their lives. But at this point, it was a mind numbingly stupid and tone-deaf thing to do to defend them. They've shown who they also are. Believe them. 

:facepalm:

• Shocked 2

Because I'm a bored masochist :p I googled it and read the letters from Kutcher and Kunis to the judge. Kunis' letter in particular is....astounding. Arguing for Masterson's character because he kept her and others off of drugs when he was found guilty of using drugs to rape people is just... ugh. :silly: 

https://youtu.be/s440k_Mpkfo?si=2y8VpRDKptJn2jsv

APNEWS.COM

The head of a powerful Japanese talent agency resigned Thursday and made an apology punctuated by repeated, lengthy bows, nine days after an internal investigation concluded that its founder had sexually abused hundreds of young performers over decades.

On 9/9/2023 at 3:40 PM, Brick said:

Surprising when Kutcher is/was involved in dismantling sex trafficking rings or something like that. 

Not anymore...

WWW.HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM

"I cannot allow my error in judgment to distract from our efforts and the children we serve," the actor wrote in a letter to the company's board, which was...

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I am shocked by these allegations.  Totally. Shocked.

BBC News - Russell Brand accused of rape and sexual assault

WWW.BBC.CO.UK

The comedian and actor denies allegations made by women about his behaviour over a period of seven years.

He preemptively released a video saying none of it is true. :lol:

image.png

15 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Not anymore...

WWW.HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM

"I cannot allow my error in judgment to distract from our efforts and the children we serve," the actor wrote in a letter to the company's board, which was...

I don't get it? Instead of saying I was wrong fuck my friend I'm gonna help the kids he's saying fuck dem kids and I stand by my friend?