The Official Thread of Entertainment Industry Sexual Predation

On 9/3/2022 at 7:31 AM, Derek said:
Tiffany-Haddish-Accusation_090122-de732e
PEOPLE.COM

In court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Tiffany Haddish is accused of molesting a 14-year-old girl in 2013, an allegation that the actress's lawyer denies

So fucking gross and damaging to the children involved. As a kid I was molested for a little while and it completely fucks up your thinking  on sex and individuality. 

It absolutely affects me to this day. 

• Sad 1

Been listening to a podcast about ol dirty bastard, Harry Knowles, and the podcast Twitter feed piste a screenshot of Knowles’ thoughts on Anne Heche dying.

completely lacking in surprise, dude has still not turned into a decent guy after his #MeToo fall from grace

3 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I have no idea who that is and don't care.

You’re in your 20s, right? Just a little too young to understand what a huge deal Ain’t It Cool News was in the early days of internet movie journalism.

On 9/3/2022 at 4:31 AM, Derek said:
Tiffany-Haddish-Accusation_090122-de732e
PEOPLE.COM

In court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Tiffany Haddish is accused of molesting a 14-year-old girl in 2013, an allegation that the...

Hadish's allegations center around a skit she shot with another comedian. This one might be bogus

305079068_2165273053655360_1593700633786
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED shared a post on Instagram: "HU Staff: Kecia Gayle @Kecia.Kae What was intended to be a major “shakedown” for Tiffany...

8 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

I'm 32. I may have just missed it

Yeah, I’m 37 and was a 15-16 when AICN was getting tons of notice from Hollywood. They made a name for themselves by posting reviews of test screenings of films many months before release. This was absolutely unheard of at the time. They would also do script reviews, and at their height were given bootleg copies of films like Attack of Clones prior to release.

When they were a big deal, even directors were leaking stories about their own films to put pressure on the studios to quote meddling, most notably with Peter Jackson during the production of Fellowship of the Ring.

Their comments section, known as the Talk Back, is basically the primordial soup from which toxic internet culture was birthed.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I remember him. Didn't he have a segment on Ebert and Roper tv show? I remember seeing him on TV but of course a name I haven't heard in quite a while.

He was one of the guest hosts after Siskel died but before Roper came on full time 

8 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Hadish's allegations center around a skit she shot with another comedian. This one might be bogus

305079068_2165273053655360_1593700633786
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

HOLLYWOOD UNLOCKED shared a post on Instagram: "HU Staff: Kecia Gayle @Kecia.Kae What was intended to be a major “shakedown” for Tiffany...

Oh, good. I'm not a huge fan of Haddish, but nobody deserves this and it takes away from those truly victimized. Thank you.

• True 1

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

I felt like it wasn't that bad, but it certainly wasn't great.

It's not horrible but it's not very good. It's just not a lot of fun. I'm good with keeping it canon and making a fourth, but I wish it had been at least on par with the second movie, which I enjoy a good bit (sometimes more than the first, since it's a "bigger" adventure). 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/15/2022 at 2:23 PM, Jason said:

Seems close enough for this thread?

Ummm no? This doesn't see like it fits this thread at all... this post however,  does 

29fea_metoo-cancelled-new_MAIN.jpg?w=200
WWW.HOLLYWOODREPORTER.COM

As one toxic star after another was knocked off his pedestal, cynics predicted many would be back. But comebacks have been fizzling at best. How permanent...

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Bill Murray is a creep

GettyImages-1394650044.jpg?w=1024
DEADLINE.COM

Other actors speak out after report alleges that Bill Murray paid a $100,000 settlement to a "much younger" female crew member on the film 'Being...

I know a lot of people really like Bill Murray and his "legend" status (I've always liked his work, but that's about it) so I imagine this will be tough for them to accept. For me, it's not too surprising honestly.

• Halal 1

51 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Bill Murray is a creep

GettyImages-1394650044.jpg?w=1024
DEADLINE.COM

Other actors speak out after report alleges that Bill Murray paid a $100,000 settlement to a "much younger" female crew member on the film 'Being...

Incredible synergy with the ads on that article for the movie She Said, about the reporting on Harvey Weinstein. 

As for Murray, you hear all those stories about him doing shit like eating food off a stranger’s plate and saying “no one will ever believe you”. Not hard to imagine that in a darker context. 

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

hot damn that is some uncomfortable tv right there

It really did turn my stomach a bit. and this is what he was willing to do on national TV! Can’t imagine what she was feeling. She put on quite the brave face, and I'm glad this sort of thing seems to be less and less common as there are at least some protections in place nowadays. 

Also, I forgot how attractive 90s era Geena Davis was. Had a HUGE crush on her as a boy 😍

16 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It really did turn my stomach a bit. and this is what he was willing to do on national TV! Can’t imagine what she was feeling. She put on quite the brave face, and I'm glad this sort of thing seems to be less and less common as there are at least some protections in place nowadays. 

Also, I forgot how attractive 90s era Geena Davis was. Had a HUGE crush on her as a boy 😍

Geena Davis is an icon in the tall lady hall of fame :p

AA135ZrJ.img?h=315&w=600&m=6&q=60&o=t&l=
WWW.MSN.COM

Danny Masterson, former star of the long-running sitcom “That ’70s Show” and a Long Island native, is about to face three women in court who say he raped them two decades ago at a trial whose key figures are all current or former members of the Church of Scientology.

Hey look, Hyde from That 70's Show is a rapist. 

• Sicko 1