~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

Trump "jokes" about being President for multiple terms and certainly his lackies are happy to find any justification for keeping him in office, but I doubt that he actually has the balls to do anything about it. If he loses the election or if somehow the Senate convicts him, he'll complain about how unfairly he's been treated and about how illegitimate the whole process was, but he won't actually try to stay. He'll happily leave and spend as much time as possible on TV talking about why things would be better if he were still president (which he should be if not for those meddling kids democrats).

Guess it’s time to get rid of my old ass iPhone with a button. 

This might actually be the best advertisement they could have asked for. 

“yuck, did you see Becky over there using her old busted ass iPhone with the trump button? What a slut. “

• Haha 1

On 10/25/2019 at 9:57 AM, TwinIon said:

Trump "jokes" about being President for multiple terms and certainly his are happy to find any justification for keeping him in office, but I doubt that he actually has the balls to do anything about it. If he loses the election or if somehow the Senate convicts him, he'll complain about how unfairly he's been treated and about how illegitimate the whole process was, but he won't actually try to stay. He'll happily and spend as much time as possible on TV talking about why things would be better if he were still president (which he should be if not for those meddling kids democrats).

I don't know... I was thinking about this last night. What if he just REFUSES to acknowledge Congress and the Courts? He is the Commander-In Chief. He has an Army behind him. The Legislative Branch and The Judicial Branches don't.

12 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

THIS IS WHY ELECTIONS FUCKING MATTER! These guys are going to change the course of this country for the rest of my lifetime. This is also why McConnel and the rest of mainstream Republicans tolerate Trump's bullshit. He's a useful idiot to them in this regard.

This is also why Democrats need to have spines. 

https://prospect.org/power/schumer-surrenders

Trump exists in the safest of safe spaces: he only watches Fox News, his aides print out tweets full of praise for him, and his crowds are filled with MAGA chuds who would praise the reanimated corpse of Benedict Arnold* if he promised to own the libs and deport the browns. I'm glad he got a taste of the real world for a change. 

*His fans, of course, would have no idea who that is since they get their news and history primarily from Facebook meme pages. 

6 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Trump exists in the safest of safe spaces: he only watches Fox News, his aides print out tweets full of praise for him, and his crowds are filled with MAGA chuds who would praise the reanimated corpse of Benedict Arnold* if he promised to own the libs and deport the browns. I'm glad he got a taste of the real world for a change. 

*His fans, of course, would have no idea who that is since they get their news and history primarily from Facebook meme pages. 

But but but the game was being played on FOX. They better keep him away from watching the highlights when they come up on Fox News tomorrow

To make himself feel better after getting booed at the World Series Trump will seek a safe space at an MMA fight at Madison Square Garden this weekend.

And he's gonna stay in the city into Sunday...which is the same day as the NYC Marathon.

Oh and he's have a campaign rally on Friday night before going to the city.

8 minutes ago, legend said:

I dunno, this might be the most human thing I've ever seen him do.

His friend caught the candy in his basket. It does kind of seems like they asked him to do it, they've probably been doing it a lot.