MarSolo

White House suspends press pass of CNN’s Jim Acosta after testy exchange with Trump

Shit's about to get interesting.

On Wednesday night, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders accused Acosta of “placing his hands on a young woman” and said it was on those grounds Acosta’s press pass was being suspended “until further notice.”

They're playing the assault card. These fucking clowns.

But Huckleberry Slanders says it upsets her when people call her a liar.

Just now, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Reality isn't real to these idiots. 

Buckle up, now that accountability is out of the way until 2020 Trump is going to act a damn fool.

I know I keep saying it, but it's just a damn good thing we won the House.

I'm actually surprised that his press pass wasn't revoked months ago.  Trump hates Acosta, who, as we all know, is an enemy of the people. 

3 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I wonder if they're hoping this causes some kind of organized boycott so they can shutter the press briefings entirely.

We all know the American press doesn't have the balls to risk their precious access like that.

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

He should've just grabbed her by the pussy

But Acosta isn't famous enough for her to let him do it.

13 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I fucking knew this was coming from that shitstain.

That piece of shit has balls... the press is to blame though because they still book him as a talking head. Fuck that piece of shit.

9 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

That piece of shit has balls... the press is to blame though because they still book him as a talking head. Fuck that piece of shit.

By "they" you mean CNN, yes? 

Anyone who says this is any sort of laying on hands is such a fucking dishonest peice of shit. No sane person can see what happened and come to that conclusion. It’s impossible. We have eyes and brains. What you are saying is a fucking lie. There is no room for subjectivity or nuance here. LIE. 

16 minutes ago, ort said:

Anyone who says this is any sort of laying on hands is such a fucking dishonest peice of shit. No sane person can see what happened and come to that conclusion. It’s impossible. We have eyes and brains. What you are saying is a fucking lie. There is no room for subjectivity or nuance here. LIE. 

Still not a lie to the NYT. 

Screenshot_20181107-193003_Chrome.jpg

I don’t think it’s an assault by any legal standard, but I also don’t think it was appropriate to push her arm like that. It was also poor form to try and yank the microphone out of his hand.

I dislike all these people.

8 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

but I also don’t think it was appropriate to push her arm like that

:rolleyes:

There is no way to read that video as him willfully pushing her. It very clearly started as him starting to point at Trump when she placed her arm in the path of his arm, and then turned into a straight reflex reaction from her grabbing in his direction/startlement from the contact happening due to the bad timing of his point and her reach.