White House suspends press pass of CNN’s Jim Acosta after testy exchange with Trump

13 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

When I saw this thread bumped I figured it was for an update on the aide's condition.

Did she pull through?

It's funny because this woman (Lindsay Walters)  is always referred to as an intern or aide, but she is actually the acting Deputy Press Secretary, serving right under Huckabee-Sanders.

Not sure why it helps the narrative to make her seem less important than she is... but whatevs.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/290844820-video

Also, I had a patient last night watching Hannity while I was in the room trying to do his admission, so I was forced to listen to that garbage for a while. Hannity kept ranting on the Acosta suspension, fake news, and the lawsuit CNN filed. 

I might not have felt too bad when pulling off the numerous EKG stickers from his particularly hairy torso. :p Fox personalities aren't laughably bad anymore, they're horrific and people just lap up the garbage they spew.