The Kavanaugh Confirmation Charade Thread

1 minute ago, SFLUFAN said:

There are few things more degenerate in this universe than rich, white private school students.

One of my professors in college has a story where he fell asleep at a party at Yale and woke up to Bush 43 and some of his frat brothers discussing beating him up (but that he woke up in time to sneak off before they actually did anything).

I'd be more apt to go for the "it was 35 years ago, what about today" bit if he ponied up to it and sincerely apologized. And if every other thing that stunk about this nomination process wasn't happening too (like the 65 women who just come to his defense within 24 hours who knew him in high school, I'm still in shock about how ridiculous that stunt is)

4 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

There are few things more degenerate in this universe than rich, white private school students.

Glad to know where I stand in your book. 

Curious if you feel the same about degenerate,  rich, black private school students?  

Is it the color of the skin, or the amount of money the parents have, or is it the private school that makes them the most degenerate?  

2 minutes ago, Boyle5150 said:

Glad to know where I stand in your book. 

Curious if you feel the same about degenerate,  rich, black private school students?  

Is it the color of the skin, or the amount of money the parents have, or is it the private school that makes them the most degenerate?  

Yes.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1