While you weren't looking brazil got a bit role in a Netflix show, earned his SAG-AFTRA card, and has become a labor leader

Chris-

9 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

He was the first person to express his sympathies to me when my father passed away and for that I will always have very warm feelings for him!

No one can ever say he's  not genuine. He is what he is, and I unironically appreciate him for that.

If he wanted to start posting here again, I would be okay with it.

Actually I would probably hate it after a few weeks, but the point stands.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/23/2023 at 10:46 PM, Fizzzzle said:

No one can ever say he's  not genuine. He is what he is, and I unironically appreciate him for that.

If he wanted to start posting here again, I would be okay with it.

Actually I would probably hate it after a few weeks, but the point stands.

thank you? I'm not gonna post here, I just came to prove a point

• Guillotine 1
  • Hype 2

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I wish you would. This place could use a little excitement and pizazz. 

No offense, but day1patch was basically my college era, even though I finished college.  No disrespect, i just don't care what any of you do, and 97% of you did not like me, and i'm not gonna change who I am for people on the internet, being who I am and true to myself got me everything I wanted career wise. I get to be on getty images celebrity spotted, I got everything i ever wanted, I am writing for a few tv shows, I get to go on tv as a media personality sometimes talk about politics etc. I do have a substack you are welcome to read. I don't go to places that don't rock with me and vice a verse?

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 1

2 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Imagine feeling the need to post that lol

My life is so awesome and I care about you all so little I came back to tell you all how little I care. 😂

never change.

Being void of anything and being proud of it, to the point of not caring about what people think so much he goes to tell them he doesn't care.

He'd make a great gen Xer. 

6 hours ago, brazil201 said:

No offense, but day1patch was basically my college era, even though I finished college.  No disrespect, i just don't care what any of you do, and 97% of you did not like me, and i'm not gonna change who I am for people on the internet, being who I am and true to myself got me everything I wanted career wise. I get to be on getty images celebrity spotted, I got everything i ever wanted, I am writing for a few tv shows, I get to go on tv as a media personality sometimes talk about politics etc. I do have a substack you are welcome to read. I don't go to places that don't rock with me and vice a verse?

Get me a role as an extra too? #Swaggy?

5 hours ago, Ominous said:

Being void of anything and being proud of it, to the point of not caring about what people think so much he goes to tell them he doesn't care.

He'd make a great gen Xer. 

I thought it was just bodybuilders who were so broken inside 

Nice to know I was wrong

3 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

I thought it was just bodybuilders who were so broken inside 

Nice to know I was wrong

TikTok has introduced me to the world of body building / shaming / health food / food shaming / anti-science crunchy shit to a level I never knew existed.

Is it body dysmorphia?

Is it just a grifter trying to sell fake health advice?
Is it both?
spacer.png