Met my first d1p person in person when I was in LA!

stepee

20 hours ago, Chris- said:

WHO

It was @kittykat - I only met her briefly as we were at a concert and I was late and she was with other people. I was able to hand off the steam deck (which turned out to be working!)  to @wut and I got a cool bracelet from her. We smoked but different things.

20 hours ago, Jason said:

you were in la? </3

I made posts about it! I forgot you were there.

18 hours ago, Rev said:

Let me know if you're ever up in Washington. 

For sure!

I will also use this thread to say, as I had been too lazy to write about it as well, that Universal Studios, ESPECIALLY during horror nights is an absolute blast and I would recommend it to anyone and I’d love to go again next year, maybe try the florida one. 

I feel like @SoberChef would really like that, if he hasn’t already done it. I managed to make every house and attraction using the express pass. I highly recommend getting the  express pass, it would be impossible to hit everything without it (you only need the pass that lets you get express once per experience) and not nearly as fun. Some of the house lines got up to like 3 hours. Meanwhile I knocked out the entire lower lot (incl Last of Us and Stranger Things houses, two of the biggest) during early access before it even officially opened at 7pm (which is when I went to Nintendo World)

I did the 2pm-2am pass for horror nights and it is also THE time to go to Nintendo World. As the 2pm-2am ticket is the only one that lets you in Nintendo world at night. And it was EMPTY. Other times the Mario Kart line is at least 90min. Horror nights special admission? NO LINE. Literally, it just says no wait. I rode it three times back to back. Also on the other days I went, by the time the park even officially opens, Toadstool Cafe is sold out for the day for reservations. During horror nights? Just walked right in, ordered, and enjoyed some piranha plant salad and a princess peach cupcake!

That day especially was really spectacular and just so much fun. It’s crowded as shit and it’s pretty crazy how people come up and terrorize you like anywhere in the park but just a great energy and so much to do. Also night time + harry potter train that lets out steam = great place to smoke pot using the vape you snuck in by putting it in your wallet and then putting the wallet through the metal detector. 

• Hugs 1

17 hours ago, Nokra said:

I've only ever met @Commissar SFLUFAN , and it was 15 years ago or so (and.... holy shit, how did that much time pass?!).  We got drinks in DC while I was in town. 

@Fizzzzleand I live in the same town (Portland) and should definitely meet up sometime! 

I've hung out with Wade multiple times. One time we even had dinner with Ana. :daydream:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Do y'all remember how he once said the only way he could get an erection was with anal sex? I know I remember that, tell me I'm not crazy.

I don't specifically remember that but it tracks, I do remember him talking about loving anal.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Do y'all remember how he once said the only way he could get an erection was with anal sex? I know I remember that, tell me I'm not crazy.

I remember that because he would talk about it all the time and at one point I made a song referencing it.

• Haha 2

30 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

That's the only thing I associate with him and due to this, was kind of surprised he fathered child. 

Also I have met no one, and no, I never made a pilgrimage to @Karld316

• Haha 2

Thinks for thanking of me @stepee! Universal Horror Nights is definitely a dream to experience for sure, preferably the one in Cali but nevertheless. Did get to go to this insane horror/haunted house deal last year with the Mrs. where they had a hayride which was the best I've ever experienced, alongside 5 different houses with varying themes. Place has been around for luke 20 or 25 years, highly recommended @69losto check it out if given the chance. Frightmare Farms FYI! 

• Like 2