BUT HIS CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!

27 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

It doesn’t matter whether it’s the same type of thing or not; politically it looks really bad and it’s the top headline on google news. 

It seems fishy as shit that this happened in November and we're hearing about it right as the GOP control of the House begins. 

• True 2

It's laughable to equate ~10 documents from a vice president being self reported to the crates of documents Trump hauled off to Mara Lago.

The optics are a little bad but the comparison is ridiculous at best.  Plus the timing of the announcement being right after the republican speaker fight looks quite hinky as @Jasonsaid.

• True 1

9 hours ago, Massdriver said:

It doesn’t matter whether it’s the same type of thing or not; politically it looks really bad and it’s the top headline on google news. 

We now get to watch a massive bipartisan gallery of talking heads flatly contradict themselves on things they said just a few months ago without batting an eye and it will be hilarious…in a dark way.

• True 3

So, forgive the dumb analogy, but this seems to me like:

• Biden walked out of the grocery store without noticing a chocolate bar in his pocket, and when it was identified as not-paid-for, it was immediately returned and the manager notified
  • Trump stole a bunch of drugs from the pharmacy, hoping to sell prescription/medical information about the intended clients, lied about returning them when caught, and likely still has some drugs stashed somewhere

So not similar in ANY way at all, except that both incidents involved documents not being where they were supposed to be. Which...I guess the dumb American media will absolutely eat up.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

I cut my finger opening a can and my neighbor got cleaved up into a pile of sloppy bits by a maniac with a chainsaw. It's like, what? This is our new reality, everyone getting cut all over the place all the time. Better just move on. Nothing to see here.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, ThreePi said:

I'm sure McCarthy and his flunkies ard drawing up articles of impeachment as we speak.

Please, all they have to do is take the articles they already wrote up in 2020 and change a few lines.

This does look bad. Biden should apologize, and then offer the GOP a deal. I'll resign if you indict Trump.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, TyphoidHater said:
230110105943-joe-biden-mexico-city-file-
WWW.CNN.COM

10 documents were found in Biden's private office. They were dated between 2013 to 2016 and covered topics including Iran, Ukraine and the UK.

Totally the same!

uKrAiNe?!?!?! I bEt It'S aLsO oN hUnTeR's LaPtOp!!!11!!1

6 minutes ago, TyphoidHater said:
230110105943-joe-biden-mexico-city-file-
WWW.CNN.COM

10 documents were found in Biden's private office. They were dated between 2013 to 2016 and covered topics including Iran, Ukraine and the UK.

Totally the same!

Come the fuck on:

Attorney General Merrick Garland has assigned the US attorney in Chicago, a holdover from the Trump administration, to investigate the matter, CNN previously reported. 

• Haha 1

Garland chose to have Lausch conduct the Biden documents investigation because he is one of two remaining Trump-appointed US attorneys, and to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest because he wasn’t appointed by Biden, people briefed on the matter said.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

2 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

There's an avian flu outbreak.

Im not an expert on egg production but doesn’t it seem more likely that it’s happening due to Biden artificially raising the prices on eggs in order to bail out criminals so that they can murder babies?

• Haha 2

Listening to NPR and it’s reported that the Biden administration voluntarily reported these and have them over before the previous midterm. There’s a big difference being reported between the more than a hundred documents found at maralago that Trump didn’t turn over and this, which also goes into intent.

NBC News is also reporting the differences, noting that the Biden attorneys are complying with the National Archives, which weren’t aware  that there were missing documents, and Trump, who tried to slow things down and didn’t comply with the subpoena.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Dodger said:

WTF did happen to the price of eggs. Shit has literally quadrupled. Like that seems to be way more expensive than it should be, even with inflation. 

1. Avian flu.

2. Demand starting to exceed supply before the pandemic.

3. The pandemic supercharging the supply/demand problem that farmers are still catching up with.

4. Supply chain issues.

According to a story I watched recently, it may be a while until the entire thing is corrected, but I’ve seen some promising signs at the supermarket recently.

• Halal 1

yeah while probably not the wisest security move, as far as integrity is concerned, this actually shows a positive contrast to trump

edit: Going off nothing but feels but this also makes me think anything happening to trump for his actual crime more than ever is now off the table tho