BUT HIS CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!

3 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Ahah! Works! Now no more of this using the base imgur link bs, pls :p 

All my beautiful pictures will now be posted correctly! I’ve been wanting a way to do this easier on mobile so I’m happy to find that. I would pay a monthly fee to have direct pics here.

2 minutes ago, Jason said:

The special counsel issued now official. Amazing how fast Merrick can move when it's a Democrat under investigation. 

Yep, watch this one wrap up with findings and a scolding long before we get to the end of trumps special counsel.

17 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Speaking as someone who spends an inordinate amount of time every day ensuring that Classified material is safe and secure, it irritates me to no end to see it being treated so very cavalierly.

No issues with the appointment of a Special Counsel from me.

It seems like the real problem is with the controlling agencies not keeping track of the copies of classified documents they're handing out. But sure, no problem with the appointment of a special counsel here in general, it's the fact that Garland didn't require two years of hand-wringing to get to this point.

• Halal 1

42 minutes ago, Jason said:

The special counsel is also a Trump appointee.

He also served in the DoJ under Dubya and Obama:

Hur also had other stints at the Department of Justice, including from 2007 to 2014 as an assistant U.S. attorney and from 2003 to 2005 as counsel and special assistant and later counsel to Christopher Wray, now the director of the FBI, when he was in charge of the department's criminal division. In that job, Hur handled counterterrorism, corporate fraud and appellate matters, according to his biography.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The special counsel issued now official. Amazing how fast Merrick can move when it's a Democrat under investigation. 

I…kinda like this? Do a real serious job on it, go ahead and give him a big scolding. Fine him or something. Impeach him even! Then just go ahead and times whatever punishment it is by 1000x when it comes time to rule on Trump as that would be the only logical thing at that point.

• True 1
  • Halal 4

2 hours ago, stepee said:

I…kinda like this? Do a real serious job on it, go ahead and give him a big scolding. Fine him or something. Impeach him even! Then just go ahead and times whatever punishment it is by 1000x when it comes time to rule on Trump as that would be the only logical thing at that point.

Establishing precedent. I like it. 

This is a hill I will die on. 

Windows snipping tool editor:
MomTTYN.png

Greenshot editor:

o9KRup6.png

Look at all those tools on the side. You can blur sections out, make all kinds of shapes, text. It's got an auto-number system (where you click and it puts a number in a circle, and then next click is the number+1, for making instructions). Auto-upload buttons, etc.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

MomTTYN.png

Greenshot editor:

o9KRup6.png

Look at all those tools on the side. You can blur sections out, make all kinds of shapes, text. It's got an auto-number system (where you click and it puts a number in a circle, and then next click is the number+1, for making instructions). Auto-upload buttons, etc.

Take the pic with snipping tool and put it in paint or paint 3d. Don't download some crappy ass program. :talkhand:

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

MomTTYN.png

Greenshot editor:

o9KRup6.png

Nope. That's what Photoshop is for. 

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

I think I got it down to 5! 

Snap picture

Upload to files

Upload to imgur

Copy post link

Paste post link on d1p

Snap photo with Cannon camera 

Drive to kinkos

Fax it to yourself 

Drive home