BUT HIS CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS!

The fact that this story repeats itself over and over so many times should further highlight why we need actual serious people in these government positions. Good officials accidentally take this stuff out the door and keep it around, of course the bad ones take advantage of the situation.

If Trump wasn't in all the trouble he was for his classified document info, this Joe Biden story would have been roughly the 7,000th most important news story of whatever day it occurred upon. It's not even newsworthy in the slightest.

• True 1

21 minutes ago, ort said:

If Trump wasn't in all the trouble he was for his classified document info, this Joe Biden story would have been roughly the 7,000th most important news story of whatever day it occurred upon. It's not even newsworthy in the slightest.

I think the opposite: I think GOP would be ejaculating so much that they'd all drown in their own sperm.

• True 2

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

I think the opposite: I think GOP would be ejaculating so much that they'd all drown in their own sperm.

What's going to happen now is amazing double-speak, with the right-wing both insisting that because Biden did it, that means it's no big deal that Trump did it...but also that Biden should be in big trouble (but ignore that that means Trump should also be in trouble).

• True 4

4 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

What's going to happen now is amazing double-speak, with the right-wing both insisting that because Biden did it, that means it's no big deal that Trump did it...but also that Biden should be in big trouble (but ignore that that means Trump should also be in trouble).

Screenshot_20230111_134300.jpg

41JKyuTqG4S._AC_SY1000_.jpg

• Guillotine 2

It’s just not..a difficult thing to parse unless you are absolutely insistent on being disingenuous, either nefariously or just sub consciously because decades of social and media brainwashing has warped how your mind processes anything political.

I feel like a part of the problem is just a large part of the population that truly believes in nothing but is yet somehow outraged by everything. 

• Halal 4
  • Hugs 1

It's because the Right Wing media machine knows all they need to do is put forward a few weasel worded articles that sort of talk in circles and use a lot of big scary buzz words and they know audience will just sorta skim it and then come to whatever conclusion the article has been carefully crafted to lead them to and they are done.

They don't actually need to convince anyone of anything. They've spent the last 30 years slowly conditioning their audience to accept the bizarro universe version of whatever the news of the day is, that they don't even need to try anymore.

Nothing they say or do is actually on the up and up. Literally everything they do is just a game. They're playing a game.

They just want to be able to point their finger and go neiner neiner niener, you did it too. You did the thing you accused us of! That's 1 point in the hypocrite, ha ha column! Score one for us, and then they go and put a tic mark on a big chalkboard and high five each other and wait for the next non-story they can drag in front of their slack jawed army of drooling nitwits to rile them up into the frothing stupid mewling baby-faced pancake nipple gargoyles they are.

• True 1
  • Hugs 1

28 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

I just use Greenshot (free screenshot app). I press PrtScn, drag over the image, and then select Upload to Imgur. It auto-copies the image URL (not album). Bam! Takes 5 seconds.

9aPoYBX.png

Counter-point: imgur is hot garbage.

• Haha 1