2022 Midterm Thread

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

All those big races in Arizona are looking great. 

I wish there was more analysis from people who really know the state because the numbers are so great and so beyond what the polls were showing that I want to know if we’re just not getting a lot of Republican numbers yet.

Just now, MarSolo said:

How’s the House looking overall, based on AP it looks like a lot of Dems are winning but maybe I’m missing a few races?

I read earlier tonight that the modern midterm average is a 27 seat swing, and it looks like Republicans will come in significantly below that.

2 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I wish there was more analysis from people who really know the state because the numbers are so great and so beyond what the polls were showing that I want to know if we’re just not getting a lot of Republican numbers yet.

The chatter I’m seeing from locals say outstanding vote favors the GOP pretty substantially, but not seemingly enough to make up the gap

Just now, Joe said:

Elliott Morris: two organizations that the media should now finally stop paying attention to: trafalgar group and real clear politics

Real Clear Politics put the IL governor race as "Lean D" and it was called for Pritzker immediately when the polls closed lmao

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Real Clear Politics put the IL governor race as "Lean D" and it was called for Pritzker immediately when the polls closed lmao

Did you see Tom Bevan freak out on Morris for saying the Senate was a toss up before the night started? Embarrassing stuff.