Update: 11th Circuit Appeals Court "sacks" MAL Special Master

4 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

I could totally see Kushner doing this.  Not because it was the right thing to do, but because he's the type of person who would stab a person in the back in order to elevate himself.  Just look at this fucking guy:

a3917a4a-1289-11eb-88e1-abf0a3fa7ebf_ima

He's got Patrick Bateman vibes.

His father is still in prison. Don't forget that. Little fucking manservant Hecubus.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Basically what this says is a not insignificant portion of Americans no longer believe in Democracy.

Thing is they never did. Not that that part is new to you but let's go all the way back and recognize the constitution is nothing more than a shaky agreement between capital-R Republicans and neo-imperialists.

Racism, as much as it's everything in America, is still nothing more than the vehicle for plebians to experience a taste of colonialism in their everyday lives.

11 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

They probably were hoping that the January 6 riot would end with declaring Trump king.

Trevor Noah said that at the start of his presidency, but he couldn’t be president with the title. He said being King has no real power anymore as it’s all bullshit show and tell that is nothing more then a money grab. He’s perfect and that way someone with presidential ability could really run things. At the start, it might of worked like Noah said. Todays world he would be a King Dictator with the Republican Party jesters would be entertaining/bowing too his every need. 

2 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

Our real problem is we have laws.

I think I’ve been very clear and consistent in stating my belief that no one should ever own a gun; they serve no purpose and are too dangerous. However, I am revising my beliefs. I no longer think that no one in America should own a gun; I believe only one person should own a gun, and that one person should be Rand Paul’s neighbor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sicko 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

9 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

I think I’ve been very clear and consistent in stating my belief that no one should ever own a gun; they serve no purpose and are too dangerous. However, I am revising my beliefs. I no longer think that no one in America should own a gun; I believe only one person should own a gun, and that one person should be Rand Paul’s neighbor. 

The neighbour needs to knock the fucker off his mower again, just maybe try from a different angle this time.

16 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

God I hope the stress fucking kills him

I'd prefer a debilitating stroke, let him drool on himself a few years first.

14 hours ago, Anathema- said:

His father is still in prison. Don't forget that. Little fucking manservant Hecubus.

No he isn't. Kushners father got out in like, 2008. 

• True 1

19 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

How soon until they're called false flaggers?

I would say as soon as they died. Didn’t take them long to say the same thing earlier this week with that FBI situation. Dude was posting on Truth Social before he died and and they still made excuses. You’re gonna die for your cause, and your very people aren’t going to believe it was real. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Chris- said:

the freaks are loose

WWW.USCP.GOV

Just after 4:00 a.m., a man drove his car into the vehicle barricade at East Capitol Street and Second Street. While the man was getting out of the car, it became...