Greetings from IGNs The Vestibule!

EC1

I accidentally came upon this strange place while googling the vesti. I feel like I’m in bizarro world, but in a good way.

Are there any legendary users I should know of?

Any legendary threads I need to see to understand this place?

Who made this place?

• Halal 1

1 minute ago, EC1 said:

I accidentally came upon this strange place while googling the vesti. I feel like I’m in bizarro world, but in a good way.

Are there any users I should be weary of?

First of all, welcome to DayOnePatch.com - the #1 site on the internet!

As for any users that you should be weary of, I'd say that pretty much covers each and every one of us! :p

I'm not sure that we do have any "legendary" threads as we kinda/sorta had to reboot this site from scratch a few years ago when we experienced a database corruption.

Just out of curiosity, is this site mentioned on The Vestibule?

• True 1

37 minutes ago, EC1 said:

Are there any legendary users I should know of?

Who made this place?

Hi. I’m Biggie. You will grow to dislike me I’m sure. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

First of all, welcome to DayOnePatch.com - the #1 site on the internet!

As for any users that you should be weary of, I'd say that pretty much covers each and every one of us! :p

I'm not sure that we do have any "legendary" threads as we kinda/sorta had to reboot this site from scratch a few years ago when we experienced a database corruption.

Just out of curiosity, is this site mentioned on The Vestibule?

I made a thread on The Vesti about this place when I found it, other than that it’s not mentioned.

It’s not the same there anymore. Most of the craziness is gone as the users who are still posting from that era are in their late 20s/30s.

I’m curious if someone from there made these forums—they seem awfully similar.

Ouch, losing all of those threads must have been upsetting, but the IGN boards are pretty shoddy as well. A couple of months ago the boards were down for 4 days and the only means of communication was making an entirely new thread—replies were broken.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

That's because this forum was created by ex-IGN posters!

This site was created as an alternative to IGN when changes were made to the IGN boards that we objected to.

No wonder I feel at home here.

A few users have been permabanned recently so don’t be surprised if your numbers spike up.

Also, we have been battling invasions from Vale Tudo, IGNs Brazilian general board. They have about 5x the number of active users.

28 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

OLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO - the OP linked us to The Vestibule:

Apparently IGN is now stealing our emoticons. Oh, how the turn tables.

image.png

I was half of ResidentEvil_fanboy. My dad got tired of paying for two IGN accounts so he used my account on boards I didn't visit. 

I remember getting called out because, I think it might have even be @Xbob42, noticed how shitty my posts were on the paid xbox forums, but the nintendo posts were good. I didn't even know account sharing was against tos.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I remember being offended when someone said they were gonna WUL me but didn't. I think it was @CayceG

I was all proud of myself, too. George Carlin died, and someone on the Current Events Board said something like, "Wow, can't believe it. I just saw him at a show last year," and I went, "Yeah? Didn't help. He died anyway," and I'm pretty sure Cayce said, "WUL'D!!!" It could have been someone else, though.

I checked the next few days and had no WUL. :angry:

5 minutes ago, Jason said:

'member when I got banned on IGN because namlas did some drive-by modding on the CEB and banned me for racism for saying "I hate to agree with jigs"? :daydream:

I’m pretty sure that was the beginning of The Exodus, too.