Any former IGN Vestibule users here?

TheHartAttack

I was a regular there about 10 years ago, occasionally check in if I randomly remember it exists and feel like getting a dose of nostalgia. Had a quick scroll through my old messages and found one from 2012 inviting me to this place - apparently a bunch of the old Vesti users moved here back then. Anyone I might remember from those days on here now?

6 hours ago, TheHartAttack said:

I was a regular there about 10 years ago, occasionally check in if I randomly remember it exists and feel like getting a dose of nostalgia. Had a quick scroll through my old messages and found one from 2012 inviting me to this place - apparently a bunch of the old Vesti users moved here back then. Anyone I might remember from those days on here now?

I dunno how many of us posted primarily there, but yup, lots of us at least lurked. I definitely posted a long time ago but I wasn't an important user whatsoever. :p 

On 12/22/2019 at 8:03 PM, SaysWho? said:

The first thread title I remember reading from there was, "I just ejaculated and cum got into my mouth."

And in the very early days there were surprisingly few of those. The jerk off threads started appearing in the early 2000's I think? Then after a few years it got to a point where thread titles like that were most of the first thread titles. 

There was also some internet famous memage like the the owned/pwned memes, Jesus Lol threads, Photoshop threads, radio pranks, and drama between some of the users (including game developers and IGN writers) on and offline. I wanna say the Jesus lol threads even inspired a Conan skit?  Not to mention Linda Ellerbee from Nickelodeon was posting there for a while.  Definitely some moments.

• Like 1

I signed up for IGN the same year as Resident Evil 4 came out. I wasn't even 13 like the TOS asked. I went by ResidentEvil_fanboy and account shared with my Dad who also posted on IGN(and negative world and some of you fuckers have talked to him) under a different name until he no longer wanted to pay for two IGN accounts. I have tried loging back on to that account but I can't for some reason. I can't remember what boards I stuck to aside from the resident evil board. I never posted on the Nintendo board because that was where my dad posted. I was even called out by Xbob I think that my posting was very different between the boards. I was called out on the Xbox board I think and admitted to account sharing which was against TOS. I posted on the vesti a bit. I had two other usernames as well, but ResidentEvil_fanboy was the one I posted on for years. I even made a god awful Resident Evil fan fiction that was created just so I could pair up characters to have sex. 

8 minutes ago, BasemntDweller2 said:

So.....which characters? :]

I can't really remember. I think did Claire/Leon and Jill/Chris, but I am not sure if I did other characters. I might have made a self-insert character who got with Rebecca but I can't recall. 

Bacon: I do know that instead of quotes I have people talking like this.

Leon: Like this?

Claire: Yeah idiot, like this. 

Chris: Be nice to Leon, Claire. I need you two to breed. You two must continue the Redfield bloodline!

Jill: Jesus fucking Christ. Please... stop. 

• Haha 1