Greetings from IGNs The Vestibule!

EC1

1 minute ago, Jason said:

To where, here? I feel like that predates the Bad Cartridge exodus by at least a couple of years.

I feel like that was the beginning of the CEB being reigned in, because it wasn’t too far after that modding got even more ridiculous and they decided to move it off premium. 

50 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I remember being offended when someone said they were gonna WUL me but didn't. I think it was @CayceG

I was all proud of myself, too. George Carlin died, and someone on the Current Events Board said something like, "Wow, can't believe it. I just saw him at a show last year," and I went, "Yeah? Didn't help. He died anyway," and I'm pretty sure Cayce said, "WUL'D!!!" It could have been someone else, though.

I checked the next few days and had no WUL. :angry:

That's cold blooded man. I'd WUL right now if they were still around!

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I remember being offended when someone said they were gonna WUL me but didn't. I think it was @CayceG

I was all proud of myself, too. George Carlin died, and someone on the Current Events Board said something like, "Wow, can't believe it. I just saw him at a show last year," and I went, "Yeah? Didn't help. He died anyway," and I'm pretty sure Cayce said, "WUL'D!!!" It could have been someone else, though.

I checked the next few days and had no WUL. :angry:

I have no recollection of what a WUL was. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 7/27/2022 at 8:04 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

I'm 2001 reg date on IGN. Find someone older than me!

I thought that I was older, but my registration date appears to be 2002. I got banned a few times because I had no filter back then, but I was never perma’d. Remember my ROCKS!!!! and SUCKS!!!! threads? Those were the days. :lol:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

I thought that I was older, but my registration date appears to be 2002. I got banned a few times because I had no filter back then, but I was never perma’d. Remember my ROCKS!!!! and SUCKS!!!! threads? Those were the days. :lol:

omg i do remember the ROCKS!!!! ones now

Dang, I get busy for ONE day and you guys decide to post about IGN!

Here's some random IGN-related shit I had in my old Photobucket archive! Without context I'm sure much of it is meaningless, even I don't remember why I took some of these screenshots!

Spoiler

NwKqibf.jpg

AKcgHLP.jpg

ShEaEab.jpg

d3wXO5L.jpg

EjTtjgV.jpgAi2iMx8.jpg

5PAP1WN.jpg

FHSOuAF.gif

z7icBY2.png

ePTf1nE.jpg

mCBk5wF.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Here are mine. One even features @EternallDarkness

Could this have been the origin of edhoo?

Doubtful. Dan wasn't wasn't always edhoo ? I could swear he had that name before I even joined IGN.  I do remember having a hand in getting Cory to change his name to Pickles. And damn, seeing that thread on SOCOM II beings back some crazy memories, those were some fun times. I was horrible at that game. I know half the time I went into those games with the name Pvt. McGriddle :lol: