Canadian Insurrection | UPDATE - Oversight commission rules invocation of Emergency Act by Trudeau was warranted

I wonder how long before the people who back them, start to get pissed at the truckers for blocking traffic in downtown Ottawa? I’ve been only once to The Hill when my brother had a baseball tournament up there. Lots of small shops/restaurants nearby and they’re now hurting them. The people protesting the health measures are probably killing any chance for some of these places to earn a living for the measures still in place. No UberEats or GrubHub delivery could happen with traffic not moving, and workers won’t/can’t get in. No chance of indoor eating until Monday at 50% capacity, but could stay closed because of these assholes.

Plus they are moving the Mosque Shooting memorial online only, as they fear of possible extremist actions against them

5 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

As expected, there is a big shortage of bathrooms and apparently most of the portapotties are full. Organizers didn't handle logistics well. 

Well as my mom said, it’s because they’re full of shit. Plus on another board I believe they were permitted to 11 or 14 portapotties only, as they never got a permit to protest. People have been pissing in the streets since early this morning and watch your footing too

2 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Ignore the "average" voter part, as she's certainly not, but the comment about why she's there says a lot:

She looks like the human version of Junior from Fraggle Rock and Philadelphia’s very own pride and joy.

Fraggle Rock Reveal GIF by Apple TV Ice Hockey Sport GIF by NHL

Still I can’t believe I’m thanking Facebook for kicking her off their site, but we’re mad at Canada for it.