Canadian Insurrection | UPDATE - Oversight commission rules invocation of Emergency Act by Trudeau was warranted

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

That comes off a little threatening when you hear “solved with bullets” as the way to an answer. (Arrest him?) They were near Toronto today and there were hundreds waiting to cheer and greet the truckers. I think the media has gotta stop giving them the attention they are getting. Anyone can drive from the coast to the capital, but clearly they’re here just to fuck things up. It’s the same rule for US and Canada truckers,p. So instead of getting the prick they’re just being Pricks themselves. So drive home with your tails between your legs you whiny bunch of  bitches. Trudeau is being blamed for constant lockdowns and restrictions around Canada, but it’s a fucking provincial leadership decision doing that. The boarder issue, sure Justine can be blamed if you want or here’s an idea. GO GET YOUR FUCKING FREE SHOTS AND FUCK OFF ALREADY.

1 hour ago, CitizenVectron said:

I mean the organizer of the convoy himself has said that bullets are the solution to the current restrictions and "infringements" by Trudeau. I don't care if there are non-violent people in the convoy that have been duped, the leadership has made it pretty clear what they think. 

While there are many who are tired of the current restrictions, I think you may be overestimating how many people are angry about them, specifically in terms of that anger being directed at government and not the unvaccinated. 

I don't support their goals, I don't believe in their message.  I only believe in their right to deliver it and to peacefully protest.

I haven't seen anything from Tamara Lich or Jason LaFace advocating violence?  (My understanding are they are the 2 primary organizers, but I could be wrong).  Can you share links?  I have no idea if there will be any violence, I guess we'll find out this weekend.

If even 10% of the population is angry about them, isn't that enough to be concerned?  I think it is probably larger than that.

• CitizenVectron changed the title to Jan 29 Canadian Insurrection #FluTrucksKlan

Despite paramedics begging the convoy not to, they have already blocked streets in the city:

Also fun fact: indoor dining is banned in Ottawa currently so there are few bathrooms available. Situation is going to get shitty real fast. They also failed to procure a demonstration/parade permit, and some attendees have been turned away from their hotels for the expected reasons (refusing to wear a mask, etc).

31 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Despite paramedics begging the convoy not to, they have already blocked streets in the city:

Also fun fact: indoor dining is banned in Ottawa currently so there are few bathrooms available. Situation is going to get shitty real fast. They also failed to procure a demonstration/parade permit, and some attendees have been turned away from their hotels for the expected reasons (refusing to wear a mask, etc).

I should also mention that it is downright fucking cold tonight and let’s see how that plays out. I remember my past job with the VCR reports all the drivers filled out everyday. They have to safety inspect their truck, make double sure they aren’t overweight, record starting/end kilometres, time on road and area of travel. God forbid a free vaccine to help keep everyone safe. 

Can we start a charity “Covid Pricks for PRICKS”

45 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I should also mention that it is downright fucking cold tonight and let’s see how that plays out. I remember my past job with the VCR reports all the drivers filled out everyday. They have to safety inspect their truck, make double sure they aren’t overweight, record starting/end kilometres, time on road and area of travel. God forbid a free vaccine to help keep everyone safe. 

Most trucks are basically second homes and thus have generators heaters and the works. 

1 minute ago, Air_Delivery said:

Most trucks are basically second homes and thus have generators heaters and the works. 

Yeah but if they plan on staying as long as they said they’re staying. I think the smell and “lack of freedom” might drive them nuts. Shit they already nuts, but you know, add on top of the problem. Although a lot of the trucks that are in the convoy aren’t equipped like the true truck cabs you mentioned. Lots of pickup trucks and other non weather conditioned vehicles that joined this stupid crusade 

3 hours ago, silentbob said:

"Don't BE a prick, GET the prick" 

Ralph. Take me back to a time I remember Canada being CANADA

The Simpsons Canada GIF

My cousins are both shit posting online. Again, they lost their mom to Covid but are mad because they turned off the flame on parliament hill. So people don’t use it as a fucking weapon but if we needed more evidence that this is more racially motivated. Today also marks the 5th anniversary of the Quebec Mosque shooting

36 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Ralph. Take me back to a time I remember Canada being CANADA

The Simpsons Canada GIF

My cousins are both shit posting online. Again, they lost their mom to Covid but are mad because they turned off the flame on parliament hill. So people don’t use it as a fucking weapon but if we needed more evidence that this is more racially motivated. Today also marks the 5th anniversary of the Quebec Mosque shooting

Lol they love virtue signaling about being REAL Canadians but don't actually care about that stuff:

• True 1