Wonder Woman (Monolith, confirmed to use Nemesis System) - Official Game Announcement Trailer

Commissar SFLUFAN

I don't think anyone would have guessed that this is a title to be getting a release, yet it totally makes sense! Add to it the fact that they are incorporating the AMAZING Nemesis system (to echo @Mercury33 - this should be implemented in so many more games to be sure) then this looks like it's going to be a stellar title that I'll certainly be keeping an eye on!

13 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Didn't Shadow of War receive pretty mixed reviews? I never really played it. I liked Shadow of Mordor, though.

Shadow of War got unfairly critiqued for loot boxes that you never had to buy. The game was amazing. I put over 100 hours into it. The three dlcs were very good too. It's on gamepass and I highly recommend playing it.

The first game is okay,  but nowhere near as good as the second.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Shadow of War got unfairly critiqued for loot boxes that you never had to buy. The game was amazing. I put over 100 hours into it. The three dlcs were very good too. It's on gamepass and I highly recommend playing it.

The first game is okay,  but nowhere near as good as the second.

Okay. That kind of stuff annoys me. It's like when people rate a restaurant poorly because they had to wait 25 minutes for their food. Maybe I don't care, I just want to know if the food is good

• 1 year later...
WCCFTECH.COM

A Warner Bros. spokesperson said Wonder Woman by Monolith Productions is a single player game not designed for live service.

Wonder Woman is a single-player action-adventure game set in a dynamic open world. This third-person experience will allow players to become Diana of Themyscira and introduce an original story set in the DC Universe while also featuring the Nemesis System. Wonder Woman is not being designed as a live service.

4 hours ago, Dre801 said:

Hopefully that's true.  My interest was pretty much killed once I heard about the possible live service thing.   

The live service bubble has definitely burst. Tons of companies cancelling their game before it even comes out. Even Sony has said they're cutting their live service game output to 6. Someone realized unless you've got the best idea out there that can suck someone away from the game they're already playing then it's not even worth trying.

WTF I thought this was a new thread, but it's from two years ago?! How did I miss this? I don't even remember hearing about a Wonder Woman game unless I just forgot because it's been so long without any news. 

8 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

They already made this game, it’s Assassins’s Creed Odyssey.

Maybe they'll at least get the voice actress. 

23 hours ago, Remarkableriots said:
WCCFTECH.COM

A Warner Bros. spokesperson said Wonder Woman by Monolith Productions is a single player game not designed for live service.

That is fantastic and also absolutely insane that we have to make this announcement to basicialy say “This will be a game to play not a gambling app” today.

18 hours ago, Dre801 said:

I'm thinking it's Shadow of War/Mordor with a Wonder Woman skin. 

Set it in the DCU with Greek and DC characters and I'm MORE than good with this. I wonder how they will implement the nemesis system? MAke it so that her rogues keep coming back everytime she defeats them? Wonder Woman isn't above killing, but will try to avoid it if possible. With her power set and weapons, she could be pretty fun to play as. She was one of my mains in Injustice.

• Like 2