Defense rests in the Derek Chauvin case (UPDATE: Guilty on all charges) (2ND UPDATE: 22 1/2 years in prison)

Would have taken some REAL mental gymnastics to find this fool anything BUT guilty. You had fucking Cops coming out saying that what he did was not standard operating procedure. My dad says so many of these white cops are ruled by fear and the fact that they just don't see black people and other minorites as... people. Not to mention the fact that he contends that there are two sets of rules for white cops and black cops.

2 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

Actually shocked that found him guilty across the board.

If I was forced to make a bet, I would have bet manslaughter, but I wouldn't have felt comfortable enough to bet a sweep. I mean, why be that confident?

Crazy. Bail revoked, he's in custody. Just holy shit.

2 minutes ago, outsida said:

Why am I so giddy that 12 people are capable of saying water is wet and Derek Chauvin is guilty?

The deck is stacked against justice, so when we actually see it our weary hearts leap ❤️

All of the Fox News comment sections monsters are pissed as hell. Every article on this trial for has been an endless stream of the most vile disgusting racist shit imaginable and all of the vile racist monsters are flipping out.

These people are pure evil. I know many of them are paid bots, but the very fact that Fox News allows it to continue tells me everything I need to know about the character of every single person associated with that vile organization.

1 minute ago, ort said:

All of the Fox News comment sections monsters are pissed as hell. Every article on this trial for has been an endless stream of the most vile disgusting racist shit imaginable and all of the vile racist monsters are flipping out.

These people are pure evil. I know many of them are paid bots, but the very fact that Fox News allows it to continue tells me everything I need to know about the character of every single person associated with that vile organization.

Honest question: why do you read this stuff? Seems like a complete waste of time.

• SaysWho? changed the title to Defense rests in the Derek Chauvin case (UPDATE: Guilty on all charges)
1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

Honest question: why do you read this stuff? Seems like a complete waste of time.

It is 100% and I have no idea. I'm trying to force myself to stop.

I think I just like to have an idea of how these people think... and the Fox News comment section is almost like a glimpse into the raw exposed Id of the modern conservative.

But no, it only makes me more bitter and angry and I need to stop... I just... can't... I don't know what's wrong with me...

• Sad 1