Matt Gaetz pays to have sex with kids and Roger Stone tried to sell his pedo buddy a pardon.

52 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

I love when motherfuckers compare their child fucking as “a Romeo and Juliet” situation.  Romeo killed himself.  Follow through.

The 14 year old he impregnated killed herself when she was 20.

2 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Romeo & Juliet is BY FAR the worst of Shakespeare's work.

Just utterly banal garbage.

I disagree. Look at it through the lens of someone wanting to take a shit on the upper crust of society. Everyone is kinda meant to be vapid and annoying. 

17 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Romeo & Juliet is BY FAR the worst of Shakespeare's work.

Just utterly banal garbage.

It's not banal. It is very relatable and shows what it's like to be a young dumb teenager. Everyone (even you!) was young once, and knows what it's like to feel that this thing that just happened is the most important thing in the world. And everyone has acted rashly. And beyond that, the greater overarching theme is that of adults abdicating responsibility and the tragedy that befalls children when that happens.  

Is it my favorite of his plays? No. But to just say it is trash is to overlook what makes it powerful.

6 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

It's not banal. It is very relatable and shows what it's like to be a young dumb teenager. Everyone (even you!) was young once, and knows what it's like to feel that this thing that just happened is the most important thing in the world.

Then perhaps that is why I hold it with such contempt.  Even when I first saw the play as a teenager, I found it to be completely and totally unrelatable and the two main characters to be insufferable fools.

40 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Then perhaps that is why I hold it with such contempt.  Even when I first saw the play as a teenager, I found it to be completely and totally unrelatable and the two main characters to be insufferable fools.

So you're saying you like Gerard Butler over Leonardo DiCaprio :thinking:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

While I enjoy seeing people dunk on Matt Gaetz, following after him just asking "Are you a pedophile?" over and over again is kind of lazy and unproductive. It's like when people call for 1st degree murder chargers because they're especially angry about something that is definitely not 1st degree murder. Statutory rape is a thing. Elevating something to pedophilia because you think it makes it sound worse doesn't help.

32 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

While I enjoy seeing people dunk on Matt Gaetz, following after him just asking "Are you a pedophile?" over and over again is kind of lazy and unproductive. It's like when people call for 1st degree murder chargers because they're especially angry about something that is definitely not 1st degree murder. Statutory rape is a thing. Elevating something to pedophilia because you think it makes it sound worse doesn't help.

Meh fuck em. How to deal with someone like Gaetz or MTG isn't to have thoughtful intellectual debates with them. They are disingenuous shit stirrers and how you "beat" people like that is to turn them in to a joke. 

Calling him a pedophile and forcing him to either take it or make a distinction between pedophilia and ephebophilia is beating them at their own game. 

17 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

I truly do not care enough to invest in a razor sharp enough to split this hair, nor do I think anyone is under any kind of obligation to shout the correct legal term at someone in this situation.

19 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Meh fuck em. How to deal with someone like Gatez or MTG isn't to have thoughtful intellectual debates with them. They are disingenuous shit stirrers and how you "beat" people like that is to turn them in to a joke. 

Calling him a pedophile and forcing him to either take it or make a distinction between pedophilia and ephebophilia is beating them at their own game. 

Yep. Let him deny the pedophilia I'm sure that will go over well

9 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I have no idea whether it's better to mock them or ignore them.

They're certainly not going away anytime soon, so that's not part of the equation.

Yeah. It’s a different thing compared to someone like Shapiro, who should just be ignored.

8 minutes ago, ThreePi said:

That's the thing, he doesn't have to deny it, he can just ignore it because it's not really relevant.

Shouting at him that he’s a statutory rapist isn’t meaningfully different even if it happens to be more likely, legally accurate. He can ignore that, too. 

Matt Gaetz deserves to be publicly shamed and mocked everywhere he goes. Fuck this troll.

His whole schtick is to run around making bad faith arguments to rile people up.

Oh, he succeeded. FUCK HIM.

Reaping and sowing meme or whatever.

2 hours ago, ThreePi said:

That's the thing, he doesn't have to deny it, he can just ignore it because it's not really relevant.

He'll ignore it either way, I'm fine with people calling him a pedo when he's on the street, it makes his life just a little worse and he really can't say anything in response.  There isn't going to be a video of Matt Gaetz "owning" someone calling him a pedophile

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

. . . and from the grave

230215120959-file-matt-gaetz-2022.jpg?c=
WWW.CNN.COM

Investigators from the House Ethics Committee have begun reaching out to witnesses as part of a recently revived investigation into Rep. Matt Gaetz of Florida, focused on allegations that he may have engaged in sexual misconduct, illicit drug use or other misconduct.

• Hype 1