Matt Gaetz pays to have sex with kids and Roger Stone tried to sell his pedo buddy a pardon.

11 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I have a sneaking suspicion that Marge has her hand in this as well as some kind of payback for being booted from the Freedumb Caucus.

This sounds about right and I actually don’t like that they kicked her out as I feel she will use it to legitimize herself but this is still good because dude very obviously is guilty and I’d hate for him to think he can keep having sex with children.

• 6 months later...
WWW.CNN.COM

The House Ethics Committee investigating Rep. Matt Gaetz has reached out to the woman whom the congressman allegedly had sexual relations with when she was a 17-year-old minor, according to a source familiar with the committee’s work.

The House Ethics Committee investigating Rep. Matt Gaetz has reached out to the woman whom the congressman allegedly had sexual relations with when she was a 17-year-old minor, according to a source familiar with the committee’s work.

The outreach, which has not previously been reported, is a sign that the GOP-led committee’s investigation into the Florida Republican has recently expanded to include questioning around allegations of sex crimes.

Sources said the committee also has reached out to the Justice Department requesting materials from its investigation into Gaetz, which included allegations of lobbying violations, sex-trafficking and possible obstruction of justice. The federal probe, which also included allegations he had sex with a minor, concluded in 2023 with no charges brought against the congressman.

• Sad 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hype 1

3 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

….so in this GOP controlled House what would be Gaetz punishment? a yellow card? loss of his parking space? we know they get separate consequences..

He only gets paper straws with all his beverages.

44 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

….so in this GOP controlled House what would be Gaetz punishment? a yellow card? loss of his parking space? we know they get separate consequences..

I kinda think they actually want an excuse to kick him out that isn't just "we don't want you forcing another Speaker vote".

2 hours ago, Jason said:

I kinda think they actually want an excuse to kick him out that isn't just "we don't want you forcing another Speaker vote".

Yeah they hate him and his Beavis dogshit face. Imagine how truly despicable you have to be to make a GOP caucus hate you. 

I definitely want to be in a cat assembled by a bunch of half asleep factory workers. 

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Elon Musk said that building Tesla's next-generation EV, which is set to enter production in 2025, will require Tesla workers to sleep on the manufacturing line.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
ABCNEWS.GO.COM

House investigators have obtained texts that allegedly show Rep. Matt Gaetz, in 2017, setting up a trip with a woman who a close associate had paid for sex, sources say.

Why the fuck do redpill morons insist on buying suits with horrible fits. Gaetz, Jordan Peterson, Matt Walsh... every time I see them wearing a jacket they look like they're so afraid of dressing like their dads that they insist on wearing a coat that doesn't look comfortable, fits poorly, is too small, and too short? These people have cash, and Jordan Peterson specifically clearly splashes on custom clothes. The actual fit is just... so bad. I don't get it.

1 hour ago, ort said:

I think the problem isn't the fit of the suit, but that his giant disgusting butthead-esqe water baby melon head makes it look them look all weird

I have a bobblehead as well, though I'm ticker than Gaetz is. The problem with the people I mentioned is definitely the fit of the suits.

73361211-12312937-Ginger_Gaetz_with_her_

That jacket doesn't fit. It should be in the Hague for defying the Geneva Conventions against torture for what it's doing to that button. And while there's nothing wrong with a slim fitting pant, it just doesn't work with that jacket. He looks like one of those popsicles with two sticks. I think the issue with that list of people is they have the assumption that because they're slim, they need to dress to emphasize that and lean into it too hard, or feel that slimness makes whatever they're wearing look good. I appreciate that fashion is generational and a lot of people dress so they don't look like the preceding generation; a lot of younger people are wearing looser suits again, for example.

But his stuff just... doesn't fit.