~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

33 minutes ago, Jason said:

He grabbed by for the throat by telling him to calm the fuck down and not unnecessarily escalate with a guy they'd stopped:

220114-sunrise-police-incident-se-1238p-
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

The Sunrise police chief said he stripped the unidentified sergeant of his supervisory responsibilities after hearing about the Nov. 19 incident, which was caught on camera.

I saw that video a few days ago. That guy looks/acts like he just wants to kill somebody. 

• True 1

220621-ome-time-use-pete-Arredondo-se-53
WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

State officials have said Arredondo was the incident commander during the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School in Uvalde. He has said otherwise.

Pete Arredondo was put on administrative leave Wednesday as the police chief of the Uvalde school district, after more than a month of sharp criticism for his decision to delay confronting the gunman in the deadly shooting that killed 19 children and two teachers, the district superintendent said.

Hal Harrell, superintendent of the Uvalde Consolidated Independent School District, noted in a written statement Wednesday that he has said the district would wait until the investigation into the May 24 massacre at Robb Elementary School was complete before making personnel decisions.

"Today, I am still without details of the investigations being conducted by various agencies," he said. "Because of the lack of clarity that remains and the unknown timing of when I will receive the results of the investigations, I have made the decision to place Chief Arredondo on administrative leave effective on this date."

No further information was released about Arredondo or the decision. Lt. Mike Hernandez will take on the duties of chief, Harrell said.

• Guillotine 3

4 minutes ago, CayceG said:

I have a friend in Highland Park. He and his family are safe. But this is a heavily Jewish area with no real gang activity. There's high odds this is a hate crime. 

A witness on CNN said he believes the shots came from one of the rooftops of one of the businesses there.

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

Watching the police briefing now. 6 dead so far, suspecte is being sought, male white between the ages of 18-35. Gun was recovered. I wonder if they know more about the suspect.

wouldn’t be surprised if he was a Proud Boys terrorist.