~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

I went on a Reddit thread talking about this and was genuinely surprised by what I saw there. I didn't read the whole thread of course but I was expecting some posts to be pro-law enforcement and anti-media... I didn't see ONE. This story needs more attention than it's getting and that town needs a whole new government from top to bottom.

• True 3
  • Halal 1

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

i believe he tried and was restrained and removed from the area by the other brave boys in blue

Restrained, removed, and disarmed

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

i believe he tried and was restrained and removed from the area by the other brave boys in blue

Tf! Seriously wtf. You’d have to sedate 

me in that situation.

me and my gf work in the same dept, yea it’s messy, and I saw her get assaulted by a patient. Legit, it took three people to pull me off the guy. I can’t imagine what this cop is feeling.

• True 1

1 hour ago, Remarkableriots said:

…seems to have been exercising his 2nd Amendment rights, now we will never know if the kid was a potential “good guy” with a gun.

Adding a law that holds the owner of a weapon liable for any crime or violence committed with said weapon might encourage more parental control and responsibility over storage of said weapon… nothing encourages caution more than having your own ass on the line. Plus such a law wouldnt infringe on the “responsible” gun owners rights

I do feel for the parents over this video getting out, but I’m also sort of happy it did get out. One even mentioned that the DA wouldn’t let them see it, and who knows how long of a video they would actually seen this weekend (before this got out to the public first) I feel like the person who did let this out, might of felt it was needed to be seen, before the police slowly try and cover their asses on this too. I have only seen clips via the news and will not watch the entire thing. The clips are hard enough with the sound they provided and then the anger I get over their fucking lack of action 

CNN is showing the whole 77 minute video unedited right now. They've edited out the sounds of the kids screaming but left in the gunshot sounds. This is sickening for a whole host of reasons. The fact that it happened in the first place, the fact that this psycho was able to get these weapons and the response from these brave police officers. These guys have guns and tactical gear.  No idea what these guys are doing.

It was a real shooting. The cops are lying. 

My buddy's wife is in Vegas for a conference and she texted him last night saying there was an active shooter. She said there were multiple shots. 

Many others on Twitter are stating the same thing. 

There's so much talk about this going around and I don't know what is true. People swear up and down that they heard multiple gunshots. 

The society we've built is so diseased that either the cops are lying that a shooting didn't happen or a shooting didn't even need to happen to case this panic. And I don't know what's worse.

24 minutes ago, CayceG said:

There's so much talk about this going around and I don't know what is true. People swear up and down that they heard multiple gunshots. 

The society we've built is so diseased that either the cops are lying that a shooting didn't happen or a shooting didn't even need to happen to case this panic. And I don't know what's worse.

White people think everything is a gunshot, or coyote.

• True 1

All I gotta say is that the A-Ha song was the perfect song to be playing at the time of the video. It’s like watching the new normal of your society as the Supreme Court rules against the safety of people but take a look at all that cash for the picking.