~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

3 hours ago, Brick said:

What about Frankie? I know a Black man of Caribbean descent named Frankie. 

I go by Frank which is short for Frankie which is a common nickname for Efraín. I'm first gen, Puerto Rican, so Frankie checks out. I'm brown, not exactly black, though.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I go by Frank which is short for Frankie which is a common nickname for Efraín. I'm first gen, Puerto Rican, so Frankie checks out. I'm brown, not exactly black, though.

I think his name is actually spelled Francky, not sure if it's short for anything. 

22 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

If James is a resident of New York, what ever gun store sold him that gun is going to get federally fuuuuucked.

Why is that?

Apparently he called in the tip that led to his arrest himself. You can't make this shit up.

30 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

If James is a resident of New York, what ever gun store sold him that gun is going to get federally fuuuuucked.

As far as I know, he isn't a resident of New York.  Also the gun was purchased 16 years ago I think. Most of the guns used in crimes in New York, New Jersey and other heavily regulated gun states come from states with more liberal gun policies... this has been known forever.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Apparently he called in the tip that led to his arrest himself. You can't make this shit up.

Dude sounds like the type that will want to represent himself at trial

Congratulations to everyone on this historic achievement!

_124253003_gettyimages-1152365789.jpg
WWW.BBC.COM

Guns have overtaken car crashes as the leading cause of death among young Americans.

Guns overtook car crashes to become the leading cause of death for US children and teenagers in 2020, new research shows.

Data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) shows that over 4,300 young Americans died of firearm-related injuries in 2020.

While suicides contributed to the toll, the data shows that homicides form the majority of gun-related deaths.

More than 390 million guns are owned by US civilians.

According to the research - which was published this week in the New England Journal Medicine - the rise in gun-related deaths among Americans between the ages of one and 19 was part of an overall 33.4% increase in firearm homicides nationwide.

Homicides, the study noted, disproportionately impact young Americans.

Over the same time period, the rate of firearm suicides in the US rose by 1.1%.

The overall rate of gun deaths of all reasons - suicide, homicide, unintentional and undetermined - among children and teenagers rose by 29.5%, more than twice that of the wider population.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

WWW.BBC.COM

Guns have overtaken car crashes as the leading cause of death among young Americans.

"See, proof that the fake China virus is nothing to worry about for little kids, libcucks." 

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

What was even going on? A gunfight between people nearby?

A police report released Tuesday states witnesses told responding officers that a “large group” of teenagers pulled into the parking lot and began fistfighting. Witnesses then told officers the teenagers began shooting at each other before they fled in their vehicles where it appeared shots were fired from one vehicle towards another, the report states.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Welfare check on Angel Hernandez?

We can only hope the accuracy of the shooters match the accuracy of his zones

On 4/22/2022 at 12:14 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

WWW.BBC.COM

Stuff like this always makes me think of that quote about how if a bunch of dead 1st and 2nd graders didn’t change things in America, it’s really over at this point.

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

This is madness... the Laguna Hills shooting seems to be an Asian on Asian mass shooting. All of the victims were Asian and so were the perpetrators :|

WUUHLRYIKZL4VF4XU74UYP4V5M.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

The man who killed a doctor and injured five others at a California Taiwanese church shooting at the weekend was a U.S. citizen born in China who hated Taiwan and drove from Las Vegas armed with guns...

• Shocked 1