TMNT Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

crispy4000

OMG that intro animation looked amazing. I'm a 40+ year old man that would totally watch a classic TMNT style cartoon with updated animation any day. None of the "other" TMNT art styles ever did anything for me. I just couldn't get into them. I'm excited for an old-school TMNT beat 'em up. It's been too long.

That said.... why are they so short and stumpy in the gameplay? They almost look like chibis.. especially Bebop. It's not bad enough to get me to not play it, but it was literally the first thing I noticed when they went to gameplay.

EDIT: Actually after pausing the video, Bebop doesn't look bad. It's really just the turtles that looks stumpy.

7 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Badass! Great team, great property! Please, please have 4 player couch co-op, as well as online 🙏

Streets of Rage 4 had 4 player couch co-op so it's probably safe to say this will also have it.

It only had 2 player co-op online so that could be improved.

On 3/12/2021 at 3:30 PM, GameDadGrant said:

I'm looking forward to this one for sure. The last "great" TMNT game that I played was the one released for the GBA. It's...it's been too long.

This is not the exact same team but two of the guys made that GBA game. 

I don’t have nostalgia for streets of rage and I’m always tempted to get that because it looks so good. If this thing turns out well it will be an instant purchase for me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paperclyp said:

This is not the exact same team but two of the guys made that GBA game. 

I don’t have nostalgia for streets of rage and I’m always tempted to get that because it looks so good. If this thing turns out well it will be an instant purchase for me. 

Yeah just read that! Hopefully that bodes well for this project.

Also, I’m pretty much in the same boat. I like Streets of Rage fine, but I don’t have nostalgia for it. Looking forward to this either way because I do have nostalgia for TMNT. 

Although it is odd that they don’t mention exact platforms this will come to. I’ll get it if it’s on Switch. The devs put Scott Pilgrim and Streets of Rage 4 on it, so it would seems logical they would put this on Switch, too.

So they probably won’t, LOL.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, GameDadGrant said:

Although it is odd that they don’t mention exact platforms this will come to. I’ll get it if it’s on Switch. The devs put Scott Pilgrim and Streets of Rage 4 on it, so it would seems logical they would put this on Switch, too.

They only mention Steam by name and say "consoles" in the video description. It will probably come to switch.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...