Get a CPAP for CPAC (cause it's a snoozer)

25 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

They banned the Muppets = there's a brief disclaimer at the beginning of the Disney+ version of the Muppet show.

It has to be so exhausting constantly getting this worked up over absolutely nothing.

From the people that have spent three decades waging war against Sesame Street.

• Confused 1

34 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

They banned the Muppets = there's a brief disclaimer at the beginning of the Disney+ version of the Muppet show.

It has to be so exhausting constantly getting this worked up over absolutely nothing.

On the contrary, this is the shit that gives them the energy to keep going. They’re too stupid and self-important to engage in reality without some dumb little axe to grind. 

The Trump family dynasty is surrounded by nothing but Muppets. They have their hands so far up these CPAC peoples ass’s for years and they don’t see that they are controller what they say and how to react to even the most simplest of commands. Much like the Republican Party itself, The Muppets are very much alive but not how we use to remember them

4 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

11/5/24 is the day USA goes full fascist.

So savor whatever time you have between now and then.

Well, I don't think it's inevitable, but the fact that it's a realistic possibility is bad enough.

Since the GOP has decided to allow Trump to be a tumor that will plague the party for the next decade it's not exactly surprising, but it is striking to see something like CPAC play out. Because it so vividly displays the unequivocal message that the GOP is the party of Trump. 

191205092643-01-matt-gaetz-hearing-1204-
WWW.CNN.COM

More than a dozen of former President Donald Trump's closest Republican allies in the House have skipped Friday's votes and enlisted their colleagues to vote on their behalf, signing letters saying they can't attend "due to the ongoing public health emergency."

• Guillotine 1

Hyatt-Orlando-FL.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXBUSINESS.COM

Hyatt Hotels defended its decision to host the 2021 Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC) on Friday, at a time when the political climate has become increasingly volatile, citing its belief that individuals and organizations should be able to peacefully gather and express their own views.

This is the big lead story on Fox News. A few random twitter people are annoyed at Hyatt and now it's some sort of big thing? Just fuck off, Jesus Christ, Fox News, you are intellectually dishonest goblins. It's just fucking painful to live in a world with people this fucking terrible. It fucking sucks.

The right wining about cancel culture is such a fucking shitfest. Fuck all these people. I'll cancel their fucking culture, their culture fucking sucks. They should cancel their fucking everything. Assholes.

Fox News is pure fucking evil and everyone who works their is a fucking douchebag and should go fuck themselves.

"I have lists going of companies I am boycotting and buying. It is difficult because so many jumped on the BLM movement mid-summer. Good to be able to add one to my buy list. Starbucks was an early boycott. I won't make a difference in anyone's bottom line but it is all I can do. I don't need any pillows yet but you can bet when I do I'll be buying them from the My Pillow guy. Not because I support him completely but because they tried to hurt his business. I bought lots of Goya and dropped it off at the food pantry."

And this is in the comments with 4200 likes and 44 dislikes and hundreds cheering this comment on. These people have zero self awareness.

18 minutes ago, ort said:

"I have lists going of companies I am boycotting and buying. It is difficult because so many jumped on the BLM movement mid-summer. Good to be able to add one to my buy list. Starbucks was an early boycott. I won't make a difference in anyone's bottom line but it is all I can do. I don't need any pillows yet but you can bet when I do I'll be buying them from the My Pillow guy. Not because I support him completely but because they tried to hurt his business. I bought lots of Goya and dropped it off at the food pantry."

And this is in the comments with 4200 likes and 44 dislikes and hundreds cheering this comment on. These people have zero self awareness.

6 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Hey, if that guy can convince a bunch of his friends that dropping beans off at a food pantry counts as owning the libs, I'll take that over guys in trucks decked out with Thin Blue Line flags trying to run protesters over or something.

And if that food pantry refused to give out that food to someone because they were gay this same dude would support their right to do so.

11 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Guys, I hate to say it, but over 74 million people actively voted for Trump in the last election.

Actively, loudly, and proudly. 

I have limited my consumption of news to Sundays, except when something obviously major happens.I check out the previous week quickly, and move on. Dealing with this shit has not helped at all during a pandemic.