Get a CPAP for CPAC (cause it's a snoozer)

15 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

The GOP with Trump is like a basketball team with an aging superstar that makes them bad enough that they can't win, but just good enough so that they can't rebuild.

The GOP are the Steelers and Trump is basically Ben Roethlisberger.

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Are you quoting your Twitter account when you quote this guy? :confused:

Haley looks so damn fake. The crazies on her Twitter aren't buying what she's selling, and progressives naturally don't trust her.

It's a trendy thing now on D1P that people post their tweets lol. That is indeed Jason and it took me a long time to figure it out!

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I guess I'm elderly and infirm because I don't get why anyone would post their own tweets when you can just make a post. I don't understand you kids nowadays. :nervous:

Well, if they get a reaction from the person they're replying to it might be worth posting but otherwise you're kinda right.

Getting reactions from random people on the twittersphere is different from getting reaction from people you already know on the d1psphere though.

I am surprised no one has posted this.

It's one of those moments where reality becomes a perfect metaphor for the political landscape.

How is the much lauded "Civil War" for the very soul of the Republican Party going?

Well while Trump was naming and shaming every GOP politician to cross him on a CPAC stage to thunderous applause Mitt Romney had fallen and couldn't get up.

Wah was waaaaah.....