Putin Stepping down next year according to NY Post

7 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Putin and Trump will retire to a quiet secluded dacha on the banks of the Volga river.  Trump will sip his Diet Coke from a rocking chair on the porch while watching Putin (shirtless, of course) chop firewood in preparation for the harsh winter. 

they're going to retire together to a private island in the pacific and then blow each other to death.

I think I heard today that they're also trying to pass a law that former presidents can not be charged with any crimes, and have full pardons and immunity or something. Maybe someone has something on him that even he can't polonium his way out of. Doubtful, but wouldn't that be something.

7 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

Putin and Trump will retire to a quiet secluded dacha on the banks of the Volga river.  Trump will sip his Diet Coke from a rocking chair on the porch while watching Putin (shirtless, of course) chop firewood in preparation for the harsh winter. 

And then wolves will slowly and painfully eat their faces off.

8 hours ago, mclumber1 said:

You’ve fantasized about this far too much for my comfort.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jason said:

Okay, now I'm kind of inclined to believe he's actually stepping down. 

23C0D8CE-FDF0-425D-A3D7-DA75D39E33DE.jpe
WWW.THEMOSCOWTIMES.COM

The proposed new law is part of constitutional reforms that pave the way for Putin to extend his rule until 2036.

Now this is starting to make sense