Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

21 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Only if they give the Republicans pineapple pizza.

Ugh, they’ll probably like it.

I just wanna defend the use of pineapple on a pizza. Yeah sure we invented it (it’s true) but we have Jon Hamm talking of its greatness in the latest Skip the Dishes ad. Just wish I could find it online in his Blue Jean Canadian Tux

• Guillotine 1

Just now, silentbob said:

I just wanna defend the use of pineapple on a pizza. Yeah sure we invented it (it’s true) but we have Jon Hamm talking of its greatness in the latest Skip the Dishes ad. Just wish I could find it online in his Blue Jean Canadian Tux

It’s acceptable with ham :talkhand: 

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Is Chuck assuming they do stimulus in the lame duck?

I know a lot of people have a lot of ideas about what they want to get done in that short window of an active Biden presidency, but stimulus seems like an unavoidable first step.

McConnell said its like the first thing he wants to get done, Trump is being left out of the picture on this now, they just have to fight it out on what its going to be cause they're pretty far apart.

• Like 1

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

McConnell said its like the first thing he wants to get done, Trump is being left out of the picture on this now.

But is it going to be a real stimulus or is it going to be the same poison pill employer immunity bullshit McConnell was pushing over the summer? 

1 minute ago, Spork3245 said:

McConnell is attempting the same shit-version that he couldn’t pass before. It’s not going to happen :p 

Yeah, but at least the senate will be negotiating with itself instead of standing by waiting to see if the idiot can get something done, not super hopeful but its something.

Just now, PaladinSolo said:

Yeah, but at least the senate will be negotiating with itself instead of standing by waiting to see if the idiot can get something done.

Maybe, but the dems would be dumber than I could possibly imagine to give even an inch on it as opposed to just waiting until at least the GA runoff.

2 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Maybe, but the dems would be dumber than I could possibly imagine to give even an inch on it as opposed to just waiting until at least the GA runoff.

Why? If the GA runoffs go there way, they can pass whatever they want regardless of what kind of a bill they get done now. No reason not to get something unless it's actively bad instead of just not enough.

6 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Why? If the GA runoffs go there way, they can pass whatever they want regardless of what kind of a bill they get done now. No reason not to get something unless it's actively bad instead of just not enough.

I’m basing it off the nonsense McConnell submitted a few months ago and is supposedly resubmitting now (it’s actively bad and damaging IMO)

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

Fuck these chucklefucks cheering in the streets.  Go home!

I'm as thrilled as anyone, but this shit is straight up hypocrisy with the left saying the right doesn't care about spreading COVID. PRactice what we preach people! GO THE FUCK HOME! 

Just in case you thought the GOP wasn’t going to challenge the results of the election: 

AP_Samuel-Alito.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has issued a temporary order requiring Pennsylvania elections officials to segregate ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election...

Looks like they’re going to try and get all the late arriving ballots thrown out. And Alito’s already opened the door for them.

1 minute ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Just in case you thought the GOP wasn’t going to challenge the results of the election: 

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

Supreme Court Justice Samuel Alito has issued a temporary order requiring Pennsylvania elections officials to segregate ballots received after 8 p.m. on Election...

Looks like they’re going to try and get all the late arriving ballots thrown out. And Alito’s already opened the door for them.

And none of that matters cause these ballots aren't part of the PA count, which only includes ballots that arrived on or before election day.  Fox news is deliberately lying to their viewers by not telling them this part.

• Thanks 2

Just now, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

None of those votes are in the PA vote count.

Just stop bro

1 minute ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

WWW.GOOGLE.COM

no they were already doing that anyway if im remembering correctly

17 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

Yeah, but at least the senate will be negotiating with itself instead of standing by waiting to see if the idiot can get something done, not super hopeful but its something.

The Senate GOP was already primarily just negotiating with itself though.