Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

I'd like to give thanks to our PA residents. @Chris-, @Greatoneshere, @marioandsonic, @MarSolo. Thank you for helping push this victory over the line. I know there are other PA peeps here but I can't remember every single one right this second as I write this on my phone while walking my dogs.

Special shout-out to our resident Libertarian @mclumber1 for setting aside his preferences and voting for the greater good in his swing state. @Remarkableriotsgets a shout-out here too.

Shout-outs and thanks to @Commissar SFLUFANSFLUFAN, @Joe, and others who I can't remember specifically who made calls into battleground states (I think maybe @Chollowa?).

Pretty sure @Dodger who is in AZ voted for Biden too. He gets thanks for that. I know @Iculus is on Georgia, but I don't know who he voted for. If it was Biden then you get a thanks as well.

Can't forget our midwest folks either. @vaxick and @Ominous in MI I know for sure. Not sure who else is a midwesterner here.

Can't forget @SlipperySlope who donated like half of every paycheck to blue as well.

And lastly thanks to all who voted for Biden even if he wasn't our absolute favorite candidate or first preference. Or even if he was. Even if you live in a ruby red state like me or a safe blue state. The popular vote will give Biden some sort of mandate and you contributed to that.

But, the work isn't over, it's just beginning!

Hugs and fist bumps to you all.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I'd like to give thanks to our PA residents. @Chris-, @Greatoneshere, @marioandsonic, @MarSolo. Thank you for helping push this victory over the line. I know there are other PA peeps here but I can't remember every single one right this second as I write this on my phone while walking my dogs.

Special shout-out to our resident Libertarian @mclumber1 for setting aside his preferences and voting for the greater good in his swing state. @Remarkableriotsgets a shout-out here too.

Shout-outs and thanks to @Commissar SFLUFANSFLUFAN, @Joe, and others who I can't remember specifically who made calls into battleground states (I think maybe @Chollowa?).

Pretty sure @Dodger who is in AZ voted for Biden too. He gets thanks for that. I know @Iculus is on Georgia, but I don't know who he voted for. If it was Biden then you get a thanks as well.

Can't forget our midwest folks either. @vaxick and @Ominous in MI I know for sure. Not sure who else is a midwesterner here.

Can't forget @SlipperySlope who donated like half of every paycheck to blue as well.

And lastly thanks to all who voted for Biden even if he wasn't our absolute favorite candidate or first preference. Or even if he was. Even if you live in a ruby red state like me or a safe blue state. The popular vote will give Biden some sort of mandate and you contributed to that.

<3

2 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I donated like $1800 🍾🥂🍾🥂 whatever right now!!! Now I gotta donate to Georgia Senate races

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I would like to send all this love back to you as well. What a great post. We were all in this together, and we did it.

WE DID IT. WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED (was the Philly Eagles slogan when we were going for the Superbowl in 2017/2018). This time, that phrase applies to us all.

124078728_10101077112983779_603691626576

• Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I would like to send all this love back to you as well. What a great post. We were all in this together, and we did it.

WE DID IT. WE ALL WE GOT, WE ALL WE NEED (was the Philly Eagles slogan when we were going for the Superbowl in 2017/2018). This time, that phrase applies to us all.

124078728_10101077112983779_603691626576

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Just got done talking to my Aunt who lives in Delaware and they are happy. They've actually met Biden before, my uncle who is 90+ has a picture with them together up on the wall. They said he's a legitimately nice person.

There's not a single person in DE who hasn't met Biden.

• Haha 4

38 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Thanks! When my wife saw the margins in Ohio, she basically told me in Spanish, "Wow looks like your calls did shit!" Oh well, I'd do it again!

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I helped tip Oregon for Biden but w/e

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, SaysWho? said:

While technically correct that network calls are projections and not official.... lol at "Networks don't get to decide the election. Courts do." Because you can't win the people. Maybe he'll melt down even more.

Preview of conservatives election strategy for the next few decades now that they've stacked the courts.

Courts decide disputes about the election. The American People decide the election. Or at least they should.

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Preview of conservatives election strategy for the next few decades now that they've stacked the courts.

Courts decide disputes about the election. The American People decide the election. Or at least they should.

I’ve watched nothing but Fox News the past few days.

Mail-in voting. They are going to stage an all out assault on mail in voting. They see that as *the* reason Biden has won.

1 minute ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Well see after Georgia's runoffs. 

God can you imagine if they rally enough people together to be like "Don't let what happened to Obama happen again, VOTE MORE." I can't think about it, it makes me too hard to imagine. Dangerous thinking.

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:

I’ve watched nothing but Fox News the past few days.

Mail-in voting. They are going to stage an all out assault on mail in voting. They see that as *the* reason Biden has won.

It seems like there was a pattern of later-arriving ballots skewing more GOP, in places where you could tell such things. Democrats got the message that the post office was FUBAR and got their ballots in early. Hopefully it's a sign that they're able to get the right messaging out and can overcome whatever hoops red state legislatures are gonna make people jump through.

The Trump administration responds.  Spoiler alert, you will laugh....a lot at this sore loser.  

1696.jpeg
APNEWS.COM

Text of a statement from President Donald Trump on the election result: “We all know why Joe Biden is rushing to falsely pose as the winner, and why his media allies are trying so hard to...

• Guillotine 1
  • Haha 1