Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, sblfilms said:

0-C23-E1-DD-CA74-4-F75-8-F6-E-4793-B9161664

I really need to develop some useful skills ASAP

In this time of intense political strife the one thing I cling to that may prevent open violent conflict is not respect for norms or the rule of law it is the profound laziness of the average American.

On one hand it can be troubling to see these Trump truck rallies. On the other, most of the guys driving them take three tries to get off the couch.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Joestradamus said:

I've never had whiskey. Is this an entry/beginner friendly or will I die if I try Wild Turkey?

It’s somewhere in the middle I guess.  It’s 101 proof so it’s not weak and it’s got a strong flavor, BUT... it’s very affordable, easily available, and surprisingly good for the money comparatively.  You could do a lot worse, just don’t go taking it as a shot or something.  

3 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

My dream scenario is that after Trump loses, he throws a giant tantrum and gets really pissed at the GOP. His family encourages the the MAGA-chuds to punish the traitorous Republicans by writing in Trump for the GA senate races. Chaos enues, Warnock and Ossof both win.

Dream scenario, trump starts his own party that makes republicans centrists like the dems