Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

Lol

We are able to count by hand because we literally have a single choice to mark in the federal election, not the stupid referendums allowed in the US.

Who's the moron that decided tweeting that was a smart idea, though?

The Georgia audit of Dominion voting software, directed by its Secretary of State, revealed no irregularities.

Shocking!

raffenspergerbrad_getty11112020.jpg
THEHILL.COM

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger (R) on Tuesday said that an audit of the state's voting machines has been completed and has found no signs of foul play.

Apparently there was an imbalance of like 100 votes when they did an audit and the Republicans are saying that they can't certify the results based on that, but people who cover this stuff regularly say that that kind of an imbalance is typical and if everyone was acting in good faith wouldn't hold this up at all unless there was a recount.

2 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Apparently there was an imbalance of like 100 votes when they did an audit and the Republicans are saying that they can't certify the results based on that, but people who cover this stuff regularly say that that kind of an imbalance is typical and if everyone was acting in good faith wouldn't hold this up at all unless there was a recount.

So they pass it off to this appointed Board of elections to recount the vote?  Am I interpreting that right?

9 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

Why didn’t the Wayne County board want to certify the vote?  Any info on that?

Because they don't want black detroiters votes to count. Literally. Gop canvasser said they'd be willing to certify non-detroit wayne county ballots which is basically like.... Hamtramck and grosse pointe and not much else

He's a republican so probably from grosse point and if he's like any old white guy from the greater Detroit area I know, he's racist as fuck

22 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

The entire Republican party at all levels has Terminal Facebook Brain

Oh look, he is racist as fuck

Yeah, there's a statewide canvassing board that it goes to now for a vote instead, and everyone on Twitter is already like, "Well, don't worry the canvassing board will just approve it then," but... I'm done assuming anything at this point, personally. But apparently the next step after THAT is it would go the courts, so as long as judges keep telling Republicans to eat shit in these cases, they can't actually steal the state.

11 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Because they don't want black detroiters votes to count. Literally. Gop canvasser said they'd be willing to certify non-detroit wayne county ballots which is basically like.... Hamtramck and grosse pointe and not much else

He's a republican so probably from grosse point and if he's like any old white guy from the greater Detroit area I know, he's racist as fuck

Oh look, he is racist as fuck

Whoa. Calling him racist? This is the kinda of language that is driving people like him away from Democrats!

/s

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Whoa. Calling him racist? This is the kinda of language that is driving people like him away from Democrats!

/s

If you're a white person from the greater Detroit area, you're racist until proven otherwise. Met a lot of people there, and have a lot of in-laws there, I stand 100% with this comment.

22 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Yeah, there's a statewide canvassing board that it goes to now for a vote instead, and everyone on Twitter is already like, "Well, don't worry the canvassing board will just approve it then," but... I'm done assuming anything at this point, personally. But apparently the next step after THAT is it would go the courts, so as long as judges keep telling Republicans to eat shit in these cases, they can't actually steal the state.

Yeah my mind’s running in an endless circuit between 

“...Nah, they wouldn’t...”

and

”...But would they?”