Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

3 hours ago, SaysWho? said:
E7RDRX5FPOD35HUVAQFKQMRNK4.JPG
WWW.AJC.COM

On Tuesday, Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger continued his scorched-earth campaign against fellow Republicans who question his oversight of the Georgia’s election and make baseless accusations of widespread fraud. But this time, he’s aimed higher. Rather than...

I've heard some of this is also a disagreement about the strategy for the runoffs.

While other Republicans are addicted to having Trump do his schtick to get out the base, Trump has shit on mail-in, now he is shitting on the voting machines, Raffensperger is trying to point out that if the base buys into that it doesn't really give them many options to actually vote!

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

I've heard some of this is also a disagreement about the strategy for the runoffs.

While other Republicans are addicted to having Trump do his schtick to get out the base, Trump has shit on mail-in, now he is shitting on the voting machines, Raffensperger is trying to point out that if the base buys into that it doesn't really give them many options to actually vote!

Just remember to remind every republican you talk to that we'll just steal the election so don't bother voting!

• Haha 1

Just now, marioandsonic said:

To be fair, it's not like the Bible contradicts the notion that the Christian god is above going to war and killing tribes of people.

Ah-hah!  I have a response to that!

You see, I'm of the belief that the God of the Old Testament is NOT the same God as the one in the New Testament!

I got your Gnosticism right here, bitches!

4 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You see, I'm of the belief that the God of the Old Testament is NOT the same God as the one in the New Testament!

So you believe that Christ overwrote the old Mosiac Laws?  Or something like that?

9 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

If I remember my gnosticism correctly, it's the belief that the creation God sent Jesus down to save us all from the wrathful God of the Old Testament.

It's a shame more early-Christianity gnostic texts didn't survive.

What's with all this stuff I keep hearing from people that dispute the election results, and keep crying about how its illegitimate, there's fraud, etc. with these Dominion voting systems being used in over 20 or something states, because one of them had a glitch that made like 2000 Trump votes become Biden votes? Was it just one error that was obviously caught and corrected that they're now making a mountain of by saying that if it happened once, it could have happened all over? 

10 minutes ago, Brick said:

What's with all this stuff I keep hearing from people that dispute the election results, and keep crying about how its illegitimate, there's fraud, etc. with these Dominion voting systems being used in over 20 or something states, because one of them had a glitch that made like 2000 Trump votes become Biden votes? Was it just one error that was obviously caught and corrected that they're now making a mountain of by saying that if it happened once, it could have happened all over? 

Only white people are smart enough to use computerized voting.

11 minutes ago, Brick said:

I'm not aware of any actual issues, other than a machine in Georgia didn't count votes, which was found during the recount, the rest is just conspiracy nonsense.  Like the US army finding a dominion server showing Trump winning in a landslide in Germany, lol.

22 minutes ago, Brick said:

None of those claims have been verified by multiple credible sources, as per usual with any of these fraud claims. At least one was tracked down to an anonymous forum post in a pro-Trump message board. Nothing passes even the slightest bit of journalistic standards.

This is all a very obvious ploy by a population of butthurt losers.

12 minutes ago, Reputator said:

None of those claims have been verified by multiple credible sources, as per usual with any of these fraud claims. At least one was tracked down to an anonymous forum post in a pro-Trump message board. Nothing passes even the slightest bit of journalistic standards.

This is all a very obvious ploy by a population of butthurt losers.

2fc.jpg

8 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

I'm not aware of any actual issues, other than a machine in Georgia didn't count votes, which was found during the recount, the rest is just conspiracy nonsense.  Like the US army finding a dominion server showing Trump winning in a landslide in Germany, lol.

Weren’t Dominion machines used in a whole bunch of states, including the ones they’re complaining about, in 2016?

That’s one of the most glaring holes in the argument for fraud, if so. It just doesn’t make sense that they’d just forget to rig the election then and then rig it with 12D chess in 2020.

Not that Trump and his legal team *really* care whether it makes sense or not, obviously...but still...