Do you have any chronic pains?

Remarkableriots

Last year from sitting so much at work home my knee buckled completely after running 6 miles.  The muscles surrounding it had become so weak they couldn't support it properly.  

Got a rowing machine and everything improved vastly.  I do that now along with back stretching and foam rolling and light weights.

Working to add more yoga

Oh and Herman Miller Aeron Chair

Seems to be working in bringing sedentary weight down and reducing pains

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Dodger said:

I’m gonna have a helluva headache tomorrow. Don’t get drunk when you are old, takes like 3 days to recover.

Did you eat bacon when you got home?  Throw a big pile in the microwave and that stuff soaks up alcohol like a champ.....and tastes great.  Follow up with some excedrin and big glass of water and yoi'll barely notice.    

Pretty consistent aches in my wrist from surgery a couple years back. Pretty sure I have arthritis because it acts up when it gets rainy or foggy outside. Broke my foot/ankle about 20 years ago and still get swelling/aches in my foot and ankle. Then a few years back I partially tore my achilles on the same foot and have a terrible varicose vein that bulges on the same leg from mid calf up to the top of my thigh. Which leads to tightness every now and then behind the knee (good vein bulge there) That is why I grow and use marijuana, and for watching the occasional movie

• 2 weeks later...