~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Driving into work the other day I saw this woman standing at the corner of an intersection across from a police station, protesting with signs with the usual bullshit against the vaccines, silence is complacency, EU parliament named Trudeau a dictator, etc. It's just infuriating seeing this shit. Say what you will about Trudeau, and hate him all you want, but he's not a dictator, and saying so just shows your ignorance, and stupidity. The lockdowns and mandates are not taking away your freedoms. You have nothing better to do than standing out in the cold, alone, pedalling bullshit you read on Facebook? Get a job. 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Driving into work the other day I saw this woman standing at the corner of an intersection across from a police station, protesting with signs with the usual bullshit against the vaccines, silence is complacency, EU parliament named Trudeau a dictator, etc. It's just infuriating seeing this shit. Say what you will about Trudeau, and hate him all you want, but he's not a dictator, and saying so just shows your ignorance, and stupidity. The lockdowns and mandates are not taking away your freedoms. You have nothing better to do than standing out in the cold, alone, pedalling bullshit you read on Facebook? Get a job. 

Someone put it very succinctly recently (paraphrasing):

People call Trudeau a dictator. But what dictator invokes emergency powers (after the capitol has been under siege for a month without police doing anything), only invokes them for a few days, and then immediately creates an all-party committee to investigate their own calling of the emergency powers?

Like, there is an open investigation into Trudeau invoking the powers, called by Trudeau's government.

coronavirusvaccinesroadmap.forpubliccomment.final_.pdf (umn.edu)

The Center for Infectious Disease Research and Policy (CIDRAP) at the University of Minnesota, with support from the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and The Rockefeller Foundation, created this research and development (R&D) roadmap for broadly protective coronavirus vaccines (referred to as the Coronavirus Vaccines Roadmap [CVR]) to serve as a strategic planning tool to facilitate R&D, coordinate funding, and promote stakeholder engagement, with the ultimate goal of generating broadly protective vaccines against species and strains of the Coronaviridae virus family.

5 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Exactly. Most of them have, in fact, had covid and never knew.

3 hours ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Studies show that more than half the people who caught Omicron didn't even know they had it.

Salty bitches be jelly of the D1P genetic superiors. 

Perhaps @Brian, @SuperSpreader or myself will grace you with our presence so you might bask in our radiance .

• Haha 2
  • Hugs 2

I am no longer a virgin. A coworker decided to come in last week feeling a bit sick but not saying anything until he sent a work email late Sunday night that he tested positive. He got 5 other people Covid at work. I plan on making his life miserable for the foreseeable future at work. 
Sad Michael Scott GIF

• Sicko Sherman 1
  • Hugs 4

On 11/3/2022 at 10:16 AM, Brian said:

Covid Virgin. 

Happy GIF

57 minutes ago, Brian said:

I am no longer a virgin. A coworker decided to come in last week feeling a bit sick but not saying anything until he sent a work email late Sunday night that he tested positive. He got 5 other people Covid at work. I plan on making his life miserable for the foreseeable future at work. 
Sad Michael Scott GIF

:feelsrona:

• Shocked 1
  • Haha 3

A few not-good things:

JQZ7Z2ICBNNPZG2FB2VZGZ466E.jpg
WWW.REUTERS.COM

The risk of death, hospitalization and serious health issues from COVID-19 jumps significantly with reinfection compared with a first bout with the virus, regardless of vaccination status, a study published on Thursday suggests.

Children's hospitals in Canada are beyond their limit and are cancelling surgeries. There is also no more children's Tylenol or Advil.

FhToBBXXEAQ-p_U?format=png&name=small

Kids are being hospitalized at 3x the normal rate right now thanks to COVID, RSV, and Flu. Massive pressure from health departments in Ontario and Quebec to bring in a mask mandate again, but it sounds like the provincial governments are refusing, and will merely "strongly suggest."

• Sad 1