Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Just now, Greatoneshere said:

When you're in control of the body, they just let you do it.

After I broke my leg, a surgeon and a physician’s assistant double teamed my fibula with a titanium rod and screws. They knocked me out first, too, I was totally unconscious. Did I complain after I woke up? No because I’m not a little bitch.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

After I broke my leg, a surgeon and a physician’s assistant double teamed my fibula with a titanium rod and screws. They knocked me out first, too, I was totally unconscious. Did I complain after I woke up? No because I’m not a little bitch.

Only pussies discuss their symptoms post-surgery with doctors. Real men keep it to themselves so it affects them days and weeks later. 

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

I just realized I have one 10mg CBD / 10mg THC gummy in the medicine cabinet.  I'm not anxious or nervous, but it might be fun to take that tonight.  

I want to say do it.

Sucks I am out of xanax. Would be nice to have some. Soon though with weed legal xanax and CBD will lose their strategic significance.

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I just realized I have one 10mg CBD / 10mg THC gummy in the medicine cabinet.  I'm not anxious or nervous, but it might be fun to take that tonight.  

I bought a half dozen 200mg chocolate stars, Along with some really good hybrid strains, and thc bath bombs and wine for the woman. Its gonna be a long night. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I bought a half dozen 200mg chocolate stars, Along with some really good hybrid strains, and thc bath bombs and wine for the woman. Its gonna be a long night. 

I picked up a few strains from the dispensary on Sunday to help this week. Headband, White Widdow, and Northern Lights.

3 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

I had a nasty ingrown toenail on my big toe while I was on the ship years ago.  They numbed up my toe and I watched like a fucking boss while the corpsman ripped that nail out of it's hiding place.  Blood everywhere!

Sounds like you were a big pussy. Real men don't bleed, ask Coomer. 

Edit: As for my drugs, I am currently mixing cheap red wine with two vape strains of weed from California: Fanta grape flavored "soda stix" and Raw Garden "Surf Beast". Pretty great so far.

I had a nasty ingrown toenail on my big toe while I was on the ship years ago.  They numbed up my toe and I watched like a fucking boss while the corpsman ripped that nail out of it's hiding place.  Blood everywhere!

I passed out from reading this, glad Lucian isn't around anymore to call me out...

• Haha 1

I smell a soft batch cookie. A real man would have ripped it off himself. And bleeding, <shakes head>, I guess they don't build them like when America was great.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Commodore D said:

I smell a soft batch cookie. A real man would have ripped it off himself. And bleeding, <shakes head>, I guess they don't build them like when America was great.

Pffft, blood is the foundation upon which America is built! Nothing could be more patriotic!

2 minutes ago, Commodore D said:

The tree of liberty needs to be refreshed from time to time with the blood of mclumber's big toe.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, sexy_shapiro said:

Guys, should I get high tonight while I was watch the results come in?

Just kidding - I’ve already started :cool:

I've already had some Durban Poison, but I might dabble into (because of tonight) some American Pie. Maybe save that for tonight and have some LSD or Jack Herer

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

The tree of liberty needs to be refreshed from time to time with the blood of mclumber's big toe.

Now I just want to quote classic thinkers. Or the movie The Rock. Whichever gets me more street cred.

Mixing different strains is fun - the red wine provides a nice baseline, I must say.