~Official 2020 Congressional and State Races Thread~

4 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

If GOP wins then Trump is the only loss and the turtle is safe.. if they lose, the turtle has nothing to lose and he jumps on the crazy train again

The new Congress has already started so isn't it only 98 seated Senators right now? 

1 minute ago, Ricofoley said:

Just gimme this one thing, universe. Just let me see Mitch's dumb face when he has to give up the senate gavel. It can be all Hell World after that.

But then we get Senate Majority Leader Chuck the Schmuck. :(

Just now, SimpleG said:

I am dumb but why is Trump in the running?

comparing the republican popularity then to now. It’s not the Republican Party but still Trump’s party until he leaves in 4 years and 15 days. They actually thought since Trump ISN’T part of this ticket that republican turnout would be bigger. Looks like Trump is still controlling things and keeping the voters away

• Thanks 1

I'm guessing most of the people splitting their ballot (and likely going Warnock/Perdue) are probably doing it because they don't think one party should control the government. I wonder if they realize that one party rule is apparently the only way our government functions anymore.