~Official 2020 Congressional and State Races Thread~

I don't think Trump's role is what decided this election, assuming it does turn out for the Dems.

Warnock and Osoff both started campaigning on the platform that Loeffler and Perdue are crooks. They went full corruption-busting. Mix that with Republicans campaigning on "drain the swamp" for the last 4 years, I think it may have made a lot of people go "but... wait... pretty sure (at least) Loeffler falls into that category..."

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'd like to think that Inuk had a role to play in these presumptive victories when he took dumps at the first rest stops in Georgia we stopped at after crossing the state lines from both South Carolina (southbound) and Florida (northbound).

Inuk Tecumseh Steel

1 minute ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'd like to think that Inuk had a role to play in these presumptive victories when he took dumps at the first rest stops in Georgia we stopped at after crossing the state lines from both South Carolina (southbound) and Florida (northbound).

Inuk moved on the GOP like a bitch.

• Haha 1

Just now, marioandsonic said:

Can we get some numbers?  What percentage of votes are in?  What areas are yet to be counted?  What does the needle say?  GIVE ME THIS DAMNIT

defaultPromoCrop.png
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Live news, investigations, opinion, photos and video by the journalists of The New York Times from more than 150 countries around the world. Subscribe for coverage of U.S. and international news, politics, business, technology, science, health, arts, sports and more.

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Can we get some numbers?  What percentage of votes are in?  What areas are yet to be counted?  What does the needle say?  GIVE ME THIS DAMNIT

watch these. 

screen-shot-2020-11-25-at-3-31-23-pm.png
WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Control of the Senate will be decided by two runoff races.

201202031313-warnock-ossoff-perdue-loefl
WWW.CNN.COM

The high-stakes runoff elections in Georgia will determine which party controls the Senate. Follow here for the latest updates and results.

Georgia-Runoff-BT.jpg?ve=1&tl=1
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Democratic candidates Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff are neck-and-neck in the Georgia Senate runoff races against Sen. Kelly Loeffler and David Perdue -- but there is still a long way to go.

27 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

These are common rest stops I've been to many times and I can easily imagine you are right.