What are you playing today?

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

Yeah but I’m going back. It’s damn good I just gotta be in the mood for Bethesda goodness to wanna sit down for a few hours and do some quests. Top Spin sidetracked me. 

Well I'm definitely playing on May 15th. That update is awesome. 

• True 1

still playing Helldivers 2. cant believe Im not bored with it yet. The gameplay is just so fun.

Also been playing BF2042 again. Ive been really enjoying the last 3 maps - Redacted, Haven and Stadium (which just released). These are smaller infantry only maps and total meat grinders. However, I wish they had a map selector so I can rotate between these 3. Last few weeks they had "Rehaven" which was Redacted and Haven on rotation, but now that Stadium released, they took it away. 

I think I’m gonna start Persona 5 Tactica today on my Steam Deck. I’m down with my in-laws for a handful of days, on bereavement from work, my brother-in-law died unexpectedly on Sunday. Not a whole lot going on outside of services, but husband wants to be with his parents and I’m here for him. But I did bring my Switch and Deck to occupy my time. 

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I think I’m gonna start Persona 5 Tactica today on my Steam Deck. I’m down with my in-laws for a handful of days, on bereavement from work, my brother-in-law died unexpectedly on Sunday. Not a whole lot going on outside of services, but husband wants to be with his parents and I’m here for him. But I did bring my Switch and Deck to occupy my time. 

Dang sorry for y’all’s loss. 

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Dang sorry for y’all’s loss. 

Thank you. It really sucks. He was only 44 and we dont yet know what happened. His mom found him in his recliner at home after he didn’t answer his phone all day. And it was my husband’s 40th birthday when it happened. 

• Sad 2

Just now, Biggie said:

I just said that to see what you’d say lol

I mean I'm eventually going to go back to it but I was a bit surprised you'd be playing since you said how much you hate it. How much of Endless Ocean have you played?

30 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I mean I'm eventually going to go back to it but I was a bit surprised you'd be playing since you said how much you hate it. How much of Endless Ocean have you played?

I did a dive online with a random. I scanned my first Rare fish. It was such a cool experience. He must have been from Asia. I could not  read his name. 

• Hype 1

Finally starting Eiyuden Chronicles. Backed it on Kickstarter for the Switch, but I'm opting to play on PC via Game Pass. This game seriously feels like an old PS1 game with only a few QoL tweaks. I'm really enjoying my time. It really does feel like a new Suikoden and that's all I wanted.

• Like 1

Was just playing:

WWW.UPLOADVR.COM

One of modern VR’s earliest demos makes the jump to Apple Vision Pro.

It was really immersive mostly as an anxiety driven rush into the future and you are in the drivers seat and see how bad this one mark is but you need to hit that mark and are like ahhh and then you just barely miss it. It’s like that man. It’s wild.

Just now, stepee said:

Was just playing:

WWW.UPLOADVR.COM

One of modern VR’s earliest demos makes the jump to Apple Vision Pro.

It was really immersive mostly as an anxiety driven rush into the future and you are in the drivers seat and see how bad this one mark is but you need to hit that mark and are like ahhh and then you just barely miss it. It’s like that man. It’s wild.

It’s a game that makes you think, who is the asshole? And then you realize the answer is yourself. 8/10

• Haha 1

I really wasn't feeling well yesterday so I skipped work :( I played a bit of Chorus and wow I am really enjoying it! If you have any passing interest in space combat games (or weirdly in a way character action games) give it a try! I'm pretty sure there is still a demo of it available.

• Halal 1

Had a moment to kill so decided to pop God of War Ragnarok back in. I want to just see the game through now so put the difficulty right down and I think I have four ‘chapters’ to go, so will try and see if I can manage that this week. It would be nice to have it off the backlog and try out something else on the PS5.

Playing Horizon Zero Dawn since it’s leaving PS+. Still looks great so whatever this rumored remaster is better be good because it really doesn’t need it. I needed a break from Dragons Dogma 2, because that game is fucking ass and I’ve grown to hate it.

• Haha 1
  • True 1

7 hours ago, Dodger said:

Playing Horizon Zero Dawn since it’s leaving PS+. Still looks great so whatever this rumored remaster is better be good because it really doesn’t need it. I needed a break from Dragons Dogma 2, because that game is fucking ass and I’ve grown to hate it.

Welcome to the dark side :fap:

• Halal 1

9 hours ago, Dodger said:

It had such potential to be really good and fun. It’s neither of those. 

Spoiler

Dragon’s Dogass 2

• Halal 1

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

It had such potential to be really good and fun. It’s neither of those. 

Hide contents

Dragon’s Dogass 2

It’s not completely terrible. I do like the exploration. You are rewarded for looking around. It’s just that the game doesn’t respect your time. You could do the entire game 100% in less than 30 hours if it had a proper fast travel system. 

1 minute ago, Dodger said:

It’s not completely terrible. I do like the exploration. You are rewarded for looking around. It’s just that the game doesn’t respect your time. You could do the entire game 100% in less than 30 hours if it had a proper fast travel system. 

Watch it. Some people here will have you by the throat for saying such things. 

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

The problem is almost every chest has shit in it. 

• True 1

Just now, best3444 said:

I don't play games at night. I play in the morning. I already played a few hours of Cyberpunk and then my season in NBA 2K24. 

Why don’t you play in the evening?

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why don’t you play in the evening?

I will and did when I have a job. But now I choose to game in the morning with my coffee. Evenings I'm watching my shows and maybe a movie. 

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

Still Diablo 3… but after a week of doing “greater rifts” I finally have my Ancient Primal

Weapon and a DPS in the billions… the redundancy finally crested over and i think im going to put it down… no need for more incremental “build perfection”

I’ve just wasted about 35 minutes going through most of the SNES games on Switch online that I’ve never played to see what they’re like. Most are perfectly…fine but I’m also awful at any scrolling shoot ‘em ups. I may do the same with all the other consoles available just to see if anything stands out.